Iida x Mind Controlling! Fem! Reader

Y/N = Your Name
Y/Q = Your Quirk

————————————————————————

Y/Q is basically the same as Shinso's, except you're stronger. However when you use it on someone for longer than fifteen minutes you get a migraine.

Y/N's POV

~Flashback~

"If it lands on heads, I get to control your mind for the day. I obviously won't control it all day long because of my migraines, but you get what I mean," I say to Iida, twirling the quarter between my fingers.

He rolls his eyes. "Y/N, this is unfair. We're just leaving it up to chance!"

"Hey, you're the one who came to me looking for a good time." I flash him a quick grin before tossing the quarter in the air and catching it with my hand.

We both hold our breaths and then, I reveal that the quarter landed on heads.

"Yes!! Looks like you're stuck under my control for a day, Iida! But seriously, if you feel really uncomfortable with something that I make you do tomorrow just try and let me know." I say.

He nods with an expression I can't quite read.

This should be fun!

~End Of Flashback~

"Who knows what steps you should take to make sure a civilian is safe? This is assuming you're in a situation where a dangerous villain is present," All Might says and glances around the room.

Of course, Iida raises his hand immediately. And I immediately recognize this great opportunity to hold up my side of our bet.

Right as he is called on, I activate my quirk on him and I make him say, "Well it depends on if the civilian is hot or not. I mean, I'm not just going to rescue a fugly civilian."

I try to hold in my laughter as the rest of the class (including All Might) just sits there in pure shock.

I try my best to distract the class so Iida doesn't get in trouble, but it doesn't work. All Might gives him a lecture and Iida glares at me.

Shoot, I didn't mean to make him mad at me. I actually like him, more than a friend, I wasn't trying to make him mad at me; just make him loosen up for once. I was actually planning on confessing to him but well that plan is in the trash now...

I just mouth the words 'I'm sorry' at him.

~ Time Skip ~

Now I hear the final bell of the day ring, but I make sure to stop Iida in the hallway.

After checking to make sure no one else is around I say to Iida, "I need to talk to you,"
I feel a blush start to cover my cheeks.

"Okay. What do you need to talk to me about, Y/N?" He asks, clueless.

Hmm... maybe this'll be easier if I use my quirk on him so he can't really react.

I use my quirk on him and he sits there, emotionless. What else is new, though?

"I-I want you t-to k-kiss me, Iida." I stammer and I try to resist the urge of covering my flustered face.

Again, with no emotion, he says, "Okay."

He leans in and right as we're about an inch away from each other, he says, "Hey, Y/N. I managed to break out of your mind control quirk minutes ago. But I'll kiss you anyway, because I want to."

Right as I let out a small gasp he presses his lips against mine. I relax as if on command and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist.

Because of stupid oxygen we have to stop and pull apart.

He catches his breath and then states, "Y/N, I've liked you for a while now. You don't need to use your quirk on me to get me to kiss you."

I blush again and add, "I like you too, Iida."

"Hahaha! Alrighty lovebirds, you both should head home now!" I hear All Might shout from a few feet away.

"How long have you been there?!" Iida scrambles, waving his arms around like always.

All might laughs again. "Long enough to ship the two of you together!"

"Oh lord...." I mutter under my breath.

————————————————————————
712 words