Nice! Bakugo x Fem! Reader

Warning : Cussing
Y/N = Your Name
————————————————————————

Bakugou's POV

Ughhhhhh. Y/N wanted me to go clothes shopping with her but it's so boring! What's fun about walking around for hours when you'll probably only come out buying a few things?!

Y/N comes out of a dressing room wearing a short stunning red dress/suit.

This is the dress (if you don't like wearing dresses just pretend you're wearing the other outfit):

She laughs

She laughs. "Bakugo, what's the matter? You're face is almost as red as the dress/suit!"

"I-it's nothing, Y-Y/N." I manage to say. God damn she looks good!

"Well, then I guess I won't buy this. Let's head to the next store," she says and goes back into the dressing room.

While she's getting changed I buy the dress try to hide the bag it's in behind my back. She looked like she felt so confident in this dress, there's no way I'm gonna let her walk away without buying it!

We head to two more stores and at at both of them she does the same thing; finds an outfit she likes and decides not to buy them. So I bought them all. She still hasn't noticed my growing bag of clothes.

Finally at the last store when she asks me what I think of the outfit I say, "It's so god damn fucking gorgeous on you, Y/N! It's so beautiful and you look so beautiful and you should buy it!"

She immediately blushes and begins stammering. "B-Bakugo where did all that come from?"

I look at my feet when I admit, "I thought you looked gorgeous in all the outfits you tried on today, I just didn't want to say anything because I'm not great at uh...expressing my feelings."

Before I can say anything else she hugs me. I let out a gasp but soon melt into her warm and comforting embrace.

"I didn't buy any of the outfits because I wanted something that you liked, too. You were quiet whenever I tried something on so I just didn't buy them," she says softly.

She pulls away. "Well now I wish I had bought them." She gives a little put that could make anyone melt.

That's when I smile at her and say, "It's your lucky day!"

I hand her the bag of clothes I've been buying all day and when she looks into the bag she almost starts to cry.

Still holding back tears, she wraps her arms around me and gently kisses me.

"Thank you, Bakugo."

I blush a little bit. "Anytime, Y/N."

————————————————————————