Midoriya x Fem! Reader

Warning : Pshhh there's not gonna be any cussing or anything because this is a midoriya chapter not a bakugo😂
Y/N = Your Name
F/F = Your Favorite Flavor (of pocky; I think you know where this is going😉)
———————————————————————

Y/N's POV

"Ugh, come on Y/N! When are you going to ask Izuku out??" My friend Mina exclaims loudly.

Looking around the room I quickly clamp a hand over her mouth.

"Shut up, Mina! Someone could hear you!" But, thankfully there's wasn't many other people with us in the library. And then he walked in; Izuku, my crush.

"Ooh~look who it is, Y/N. Here you should play this game with him." Mina whispers as she pulls out a box. It's my F/F and it has the word 'Pocky' on the front of it.

"Mina, why do you just carry pocky around in your pocket?" I ask.

She shrugs. "You never know when you might need it."

I grudgingly take the pocky. Mina disappears in the many layers of bookshelves as I beckon Izuku over to my table. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this...!

"Izuku, can you come here?" I whisper shout, since after all this is still a library.

He blushes and stumbles over. "H-hi, Y/N!"

"Hi, Izuku! I was wondering if you wanted to try this game out with me? Mina gave it to me but this is the first time I've played it," as I show the Pocky to him, his blush gets more intense.

"Do you know how to play?" I ask.

He nods frantically and stammers, "Y-yes I d-do,"

I pull a stick out of the box and place one end in my mouth.

I blush a little as he bites onto the other end. He leans in a little closer as he bites off part of the stick. I do the same.

As we continue to bite off of the Pocky stick our blushes get redder and redder. Out of the corner of my eye I see Mina failing to hide behind a bookshelf. She has a camera in hand. Oh I'm gonna kill you later, Mina...

And finally, we're about an inch apart from each other. My heart skips a beat as Izuku decides to take the last bite.

Everything was like slow motion from that point forward. Izuku took the last bite and suddenly his lips were on mine. His lips were surprisingly soft against mine and I could practically sense his desire and nervousness, but I didn't really mind because it was exactly how I felt.

Unfortunately, right as I put my arms around his neck to pull him in closer to me, the librarian whisper screams at us to leave.

We both stand up to go, but we leave the library with his hand in mine and a smile on our faces.

———————————————————————
481 Words