Aizawa x Fem! Reader

Y/N = Your Name
This takes place during Aizawa's high school years.

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

Tap. Tap. Tippety tap tap.

I quietly tap my pencil against my desk as I struggle to stay awake. We have some free time before the bell and I'm just really looking forward to leaving so I can take a nap.

Then I hear Hizashi (or Yamada I'm terrible with Japanese name formalities) talking with my crush, Aizawa, about what Aizawa's hero name will be.

"I don't really care what it is," Aizawa grumbles.

"Hmm... you'll be Eraser Head!"

"Sure, whatever."

Aizawa glances at me for a second and maybe I'm wrong but it seemed like he actually winked at me! Aizawa winked at me!!!!!

I feel myself getting a nosebleed however but luckily the bell finally rings. I rush to the nurses office and once I'm done there I begin to head back to the dorms.

I just can't believe that he winked at me! I must have hallucinated, that's a lot more likely.

As I walk towards the door of my dorm room I feel someone place a hand on my shoulder.

Unfortunately, my hero instincts kick in and I punch the person before I can actually register who it is.

And....it's Aizawa. Who's now having to deal with a bloody nose, a result from my punch. What's weird is that he doesn't even look that mad.

Aizawa's POV

"Oh my gosh, Aizawa, I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" Y/N frantically asks me. She touches my arm and places a hand on my cheek.

I immediately blush uncontrollably and the nosebleed only gets worse. She finally realizes what she did and takes her hand away.

She leads me into her room and gives me some tissues so I can handle my nosebleed.

I blush at how much her room just reminds me of her. Mostly the anime posters, though...

Don't forget what you came here to do Aizawa...

"Um, Y/N..." I nervously begin.

"Yes, Aizawa?" She says with the usual cute smile.

"I uh, have a confession to make," I pause then continue, "I like like you. I have for a while now and if you don't feel the same, well, I'll understand."

She just stands there for a moment, frozen in place with a light pink covering her cheeks.

Then, in the blink of a moment she's wrapped her arms around me and she's hugging me.

"I like like you, too, Aizawa! I just didn't know how to tell you!"

I smile and hug her back.

~Time Skip~

"Oof. Y/N, I'm exhausted so I should get going."

"Well, I'm actually tired too, so if you wanted you could, uh, sleep with me..." she says, obviously flustered.

I decide to tease her. "I was eventually planning on doing that, Y/N, but you know we're so early in our relationship.."

"Not like that!!! I meant you could take a nap with me!"

I chuckle and nod.

Time passes by and we eventually fall asleep in each others' arms.

I hope I can do this a lot with her...