Kirishima x Fem! Reader

Warnings : Some sexual suggestions, cussing (obvi not from Kiri because that's not manly)
Y/N = Your Name
F/H = Favorite Hero

———————————————————————

Kirishima's POV

"Kiri, you gotta play with us!" Kaminari says.

I sigh. "Fine, I guess I'll play truth or dare with y'all." I say to Kaminari, Bakugo (who refused to join at first), and Sero. Mina wanted to do something with the girls, but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

We all sit down in a circle in the middle of Kaminari's dorm room floor.

"I'll go first," Kaminari says as he glances at Bakugo. "Bakugo, truth or dare?"

"I didn't want to play this damn game anyway, but I guess truth." Bakugo says.

"who is your least favorite person in our class besides Midoriya?"

Bakugo immediately grumbles. "The purple ball haired twerp."

I agree. After all, Mineta isn't manly at all.

Kaminari snickers and then all eyes turn to Sero.

Sero gulps, "Alright I guess it's my turn. Kirishima, truth or dare?"

I hesitate for a moment, but then decide. "Dare."

After a few minutes Sero finally smirks and says, "I dare you to go ask your crush out."

Kaminari and Sero immediately start whooping and hollering as I stand up and open the door, my face as red as my hair.

"Y'all better hope she says yes!" I say as I open the door.

"Go get her, hedgehog hair." Bakugo mumbles. We all sit there shocked at what Bakugo said.

"What the fuck are you all staring at me for?!" He yells.

We all look away; "Nothing.."

I step out the door with my heart pumping loudly. I'm afraid of how this will turn out...

Y/N's POV

Mina, Tsu, Uraraka, and I decided to hang out in my dorm tonight while eating snacks and playing games. I invited Momo, Jirou and Hagakure, but Momo was studying and Hagakure was too tired. Jirou said she'd rather listen to her music.

"Tsu, can I do your hair?? I think I could make it really cute!" Mina says excitedly.

"Ribbit, I guess so." Tsu says as she sits down in front of Mina.

"Hey, guys, I'll be right back I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I tell them all before slipping out of the room.

As I'm walking down the hallway I think about my day. This morning I got to walk to class with Kirishima, who insisted it was a manly thing to do. Then later on at lunch he sat by me and we talked about my favorite hero, F/H, and he talked about Crimson Riot.

I really enjoy his company. Maybe I'm have what Mina calls 'a crush' on him. I mentally nod. Yep, that's the only way to describe my feelings for him.

As I turn the hallway corner I bump into none other than my 'crush' Kirishima.

"Oh, sorry Kirishima; I didn't see you there." I utter quietly.

I begin to walk off but before I can Kirishima grand me by the shoulder.

"Y/N I know this is sudden but will you go out with me? I've been in love with you for a really long time and I know that's it's not manly to suddenly shock you with something like this, but I needed to get it off of my chest!"

His face is a bright red, but I'm sure mine is even more flustered.

"I uh, I would love to go out with you, Kirishima. I'm in love with you, too. Oh, and I think it's perfectly manly."

He smirks at that last part, and I gently take his hand in mine.

We then hear Kaminari and Sero going, "Heck yeah, dude, you got her!" And Uraraka and Mina cheering for me.

We laugh and decide to spend the rest of the night just enjoying each others' company.

———————————————————————
Word Count - 639 Words