Aizawa x Bullied! Fem! Reader

Warnings : Abuse, Cussing, Alcohol
Y/N = Your Name

————————————————————————

Aizawa's POV

I hate this. The waitresses on roller skates and the milkshakes. It's too...cheerful.

When Hizashi dragged me along to this 50's or 60's (I can never remember) themed diner I was already bummed out but it's so much worse than I expected.

Except for this one waitress; she's cute I guess. She skates over to our table with a notepad and pen in hand.

"Hello, my name's Y/N. Can I take your order yet? Or would you like beverages first?"

Y/N. That's a pretty name. I blush a bit and hide in my scarf.

Hizashi orders for me and as Y/N skates off she gives me a small wink. I burrow down even further into my warm and safe scarf.

"Ooh~ looks like Aizawa has a crush!" Hizashi teases.

I immediately shoot him a glare. "You shut your mouth, Hizashi."

Time Skip Brought To You By Hizashi's Inability To Mind His Own Business

Y/N's POV

That scruffy guy in the scarf was actually pretty cute. Hmm... I have an idea.

After I place their plates down in front of them I swiftly write my phone number down in my notepad, ripped it out, and then gently tucked it into the scruffy stranger's hand.

I notice a slight blush paint his cheeks as I skate back to the kitchen.

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and he'll actually text or call me.

Another Time Skip Brought To You By My Laziness

Aizawa's POV

After we left I began to walk home by myself. Hizashi decided to take a taxi.

Just as I'm passing the diner I hear a scream. Hero instincts kicking in, I swiftly but quietly run towards the scream until I find myself in an alleyway. God, this 'villains in alleyway' thing is getting old.

But as soon as I recognize the woman in danger as Y/N I get serious. She's being held by the neck by a man with a bottle of alcohol in his other hand. Obviously drunk.

I kick his head, sending him spiraling backwards into a pile of trash bags. I then make sure Y/N's not injured.

"Are you alright? No injuries, nothing?" I ask.

She nods and without hesitation wraps her arms around me and hugs me. I can't help but blush.

"Thank you, uh- I don't actually know your name," she says into my shoulder.

"C-call me A-Aizawa." I manage to say.

I can almost feel her smile. She eventually leans back and says, "Thank you for saving me, Aizawa. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask me!"

Rubbing the back of my neck I add, "Well, actually there is something. Would you like to go on a date with me, Y/N?" Oh lord I can't believe I actually asked!

She smiles sweetly with a smile that could cheer up the entire world.

"I'd love to!"

I chuckle. "As long as it's not at this diner,"

She laughs, "Trust me, I don't really like it either."

I'm beginning to liked her..