Young! Midoriya x Young! Quirkless! Fem! Reader

Warnings : None
Y/N = Your Name
This takes place when Midoriya was a little kid.

———————————————————————

3rd Person POV

It was a sunny day, and a great day for the park. A small Midoriya was trying to play with Bakugo, but like usual, Bakugo just bullied him. That is, until a Midoriya saw a girl who looked to be about his age crying on the swing set.

He looked at Bakugo, who was walking away, and then back at the crying girl. He decided to go talk to the crying girl.

"H-Hi, I'm Midoriya. W-What's your name?" The boy asked with his hand held out.

The girl sniffled again, but then looked up at the broccoli haired boy. "I'm Y/N."

They shake hands and Midoriya sits in the swing next to her.

"Why a-are you c-crying?" He asks.

She stares at her feet as she almost whispers, "My daddy got really mad at my mommy today, because he thinks that she's the reason I'm q-q-q—"

"Quirkless?" He finishes for her. She nods with a sigh.

"I'm quirkless, too."

Her eyes light up as he says that.

"Hey, do you wanna be friends?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes!"

Then they begin to swing together.

* Time skip brought to you by Midoriya's Cuteness *

Unfortunately, Bakugo eventually came back. He saw Deku swinging and laughing with some random girl, and it made him mad. Really mad.

He stomped over to the swing set and they stopped swinging.

"Deku, what're you doing?" Bakugo asks.

"Kacchan! I found a new friend!" The boy said excitedly.

Bakugo's hands turned into fists. Thankfully, the girl saw what was about to happen. She swiftly jumped out of the swing and stood in front of Midoriya, guarding him.

"Be nice to him! I've seen before how you treat him, and it's not nice! Just leave us alone!" She says.

Bakugo was still mad, but he didn't know what to say so he just stomped off.

Midoriya leapt off of the swing set and hugged the girl. "Y/N, I know that you wanted to be friends, but can we be best friends?" The boy asks.

The girl chuckles. "Sure."

———————————————————————
367 Words