•| ⊱ THANK YOU

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading my book! I remember getting the idea off the song Say It Right by Nelly Furtado

I wanted to thank each and every one of you for reading my book! I remember getting the idea off the song Say It Right by Nelly Furtado. Specifically these parts of the song, "There's a hole in the plan." "No, you don't mean nothing at all to me. But you got what it takes to set me free. Oh, you could mean everything to me." I wanted to explain better so you guys have a better understanding of my plot.

"There's a hole in the plan." Symbolises Mia's plan to work for Gaea so she can get her boys back. But along the way she starts catching feelings for Jason and that's something she didn't think would happen. So while she had a plan to betray him, her plan grew a hole in it because she grew to care for Jason and she didn't want to betray him anymore.

"No, you don't mean nothing at all to me." Basically this symbolises how Mia didn't care about Jason in the beginning.

"But you got what it takes to set me free." This symbolises how in order for Hermia to get her freedom, her boys and her old life back Mia needed to kill Jason and basically everyone. He was basically the ticket she needed to get everything she wanted. Or at least that's what Gaea made Hermia believe.

"Oh, you could mean everything to me." This symbolises how eventually Jason ends up meaning everything to her. Mia can't bring herself to betray him, so instead she tells him the truth.

I can't believe I was able to give my plot so much detail from one song alone and to see this idea come to life and actually finish the book, wow I'm so proud of myself.

Originally I wanted everyone to find out Mia was working for Gaea in The Mark of Athena, but after thinking it over I decided to have them find out in this book. I've put so much thought into this book and I'm so proud for trying to connect everything without leaving any plot holes.

To the few of you who left comments, thank you so much! Your comments made me so happy because I saw how interested you guys were with my book.

For the ones you just read and didn’t comment, thank you for giving my book a chance! Thank you all for voting! I really appreciate every single one of you.

I'll see you all again in the next book!