•| ⊱ PART ONE: THE AWAKENING

For 138 years Hermia King has been asleep in the labyrinth, hidden away from everyone

For 138 years Hermia King has been asleep in the labyrinth, hidden away from everyone. For years, thousands of monsters have tried to find her, just for the purpose of using her powers and destroying Olympus. Luckily for Hermia, no one has been able to find her, until now that is.

She woke up feeling cold, which was new. The room was dark and the only light was a red one at the end of the room. The bed didn't even feel soft, her old bed was the softest thing in the world. That's when she realized she wasn't in her old room. Which room was her old one she didn't know, everything was hazy and she couldn't remember what had happened to her.

A noise sounded to her right, but because of the poor lighting, she couldn't see much. Hermia suddenly sat up straight when the noise sounded again. "Who's there?!" She yelled as she reached for something in the dark, anything was better than nothing.

"You have nothing to fear, my dear." A creepy voice spoke from the darkness. Mia tried focusing her vision on where the voice was coming from, but all she saw was darkness.

"Where am I?" Hermia asked in a shaky voice. She didn't mean to sound so scared, her mother always said to never show your enemy fear, but she couldn't help it. Hermia was stuck in a dark room with nowhere to go and a creepy voice talking back to her. How can she not be scared? Not to mention Lysander and Demetrius were nowhere to be found.

Her anchors to a world she didn't want, the only boys who meant the world to her, they weren't here. A sudden feel of heartache replaced her fear and the earth mother Gaea took advantage of that.

Instead of answering her first question, Gaea decided to change the subject. "You miss them, don't you?" Hermia's eyes filled with tears as she remembered her brother's orange hair, identical to hers while their eyes were nothing alike.

"Demetrius was his name?" Gaea asked as Mia nodded sadly. "He always was such a good brother, always protecting you, always making sure you were okay, loving you when no one else did..." She paused as she watched Hermia shoot her head up.

"But wait, I'm forgetting someone. What was his name?" She asked as the redhead tried to stop her tears. Mia didn't want to remember Lysander like this. She especially didn't want to know if anything had changed with him. The last time she saw Lysander he was getting worse, the medicine wasn't helping and Hermia knew he didn't have long.

"Stop, please!" Mia cried as she pictured a dead Lysander. But no, she pushed that thought away because he couldn't be dead. Not when she had just seen him not too long ago. "Just let me go, please, they need me."

She thought of how her brother must be going crazy looking for her. Or how Lysander, even if he's sick, is worrying about her and is helping Demetrius, his best friend find her. She needed to escape, for them because without her those boys would be left heartbroken.

"My dear, there's nothing you can do for them know." Hermia shook her head as her hands started to shake. A sudden wave of energy ran through her and she knew her powers were about to explode if she didn't get any answers.

"What are you talking about? Where's my brother?! Where's my boyfriend?!"

"They're dead." Dead silence could be heard after Hermia heard that. Confusion and heartbreak were visible on her face. She couldn't understand why this was happening. Or why her brother and her boyfriend would be dead if she had just seen them.

"You've been asleep for 138 years, Hermia Waverly King."

Hermia shook her head not believing a word this person or thing said. "No, that isn't true, you're lying!" Her hands stopped shaking for a moment and then a ball of energy was thrown towards the darkness.

"That right there is the exact reason why the gods poisoned you with a sleeping curse. They knew you would grow up into a powerful demigod, so much so that they decided to get rid of you and lock you in a room somewhere deep inside the labyrinth. Alone for thousands of years while your lover and brother did everything they could to find you, but to no result."

Energy started to form in the pit of her stomach again as she pictured Lysander and Demetrius. Her boys were gone and she didn't even get to say goodbye.

"Now I have one question for you..." Gaea paused as Hermia nodded weakly for her to continue. "Will you help me destroy the Gods and their worthless children? In return, I will give you back the world you lost and more importantly the ones you lost."

A hard look passed through Hermia's face as she stood up straight. In her mind she pictured Lysander and Demetrius shaking their heads at her as if warning her not to take the deal. But at that moment she was so desperate to actually see their faces that she agreed.

"Good, now let's hurry. You have a lot to learn in so little time."

After being asleep for so long Mia was beyond happy to finally do something to get her boys back. Thanks to Gaea Hermia was finally going to reunite with her loved ones. But what she didn't know was that Gaea had lied about two very important things.

 But what she didn't know was that Gaea had lied about two very important things

Tell me what you guys think because honestly, I'm so in love
with this story XD

Comment and vote, please!♡

Fyi my original characters have new names!