•| ⊱ FOUR

[ chapter four: hermia ]

° • ° • °

January 1, 1862

Hermia new she was dreaming the moment she saw him. The sky looked to beautiful to be real. There was no clouds in sight and the ground around them was a perfect shade of green. Yet she knew this moment wasn't just a dream, it was a memory. A beautiful memory that always seemed to play in her mind. A memory she will never forget and always remember.

It was the day Lysander decided to take Hermia out on a date. This didn't happen to be their first date, but Sander always treated them like they were. He always said he wanted to look back on these moments and not regret a thing. Which is why he always went all out.

Hermia of course loved to be spoiled with such amazing dates. It's one of the reasons she fell in love with him. He never did anything fancy or expensive, he always put thought into their dates and always made them fun.

At the moment Lysander was standing on top of a small hill and while Hermia gazed up at him she cought a glimpse of his beautiful smile. He looked just as handsome as she remembered. He was wearing his black jacket on top of a white shirt, with black pants and black dress shoes. Like always he took her breath away. She couldn't believe she had a guy like Lysander in her life. All she could think was how lucky she was.

Suddenly his smile dropped and Lysander broke out coughing. At that moment she remembered what happened after. In the memory she ran up to him and asked if he had taken his medicine. He replied with a no because he was to busy planning their date.

Hermia shook her head as her eyes watched him in worry. His cough continued as he sat on the ground. Hermia's gaze moved to the picnic basket as she place one comforting hand on his shoulder. The other was used to opened the basket and pull out a water. After handing him the cold drink he took a long sip before closing it and handing it back.

Aftet a moment he sighed and tilted his head back. Finally after what felt like a life time, the memory version of Mia asked, "Are you okay, Lysander?" Her eyes were filled with worry and as he finally looked down at her she caught sight of his beautiful hazel eyes.

After letting out one final cough he placed his hand on her neck and brought her head up to his. As their foreheads touched he said, "I'm fine, Mia."

Hermia smiled sadly at Sander before pulling him into a hug and saying, "I was so worried..."

He sighed into her shoulder while wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. "Don't worry, I'm fine now." But Hermia did worry. A lot and at that moment she promised to save him. At whatever cost, she was going to save him.