Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

I wake up to a sound of an alarm clock. I look at my phone to see it's 6 in the morning. I'm going to start working as a spy in Dream Disney Spy Agency or DDSA for short. I don't have to be there till 8:30 in the morning. I am Elsa Queen. I have a sister who is married and is expecting a child in 4 months. I'm not dating anyone. Anna has tried, but I just reject every single one Anna hooks me up with. I'm not looking for love right now. Okay enough about me. I have to get ready. I get in the shower.

After a 30 minute shower. I picked out my clothes. I picked out a dark blue dress that has a slit on my right side. I put my gun strap on my right thigh. I put the gun in the strap. I chose dark blue heels and put my hair in a nice bun. I put on light makeup and I knew I was ready. Then Anna called me.

"Hey Anna you need something," I ask.

"Yeah have fun at work," she says. Anna doesn't know I work as a spy or Kristoff who is her husband. She thinks I work at the business are parents owned and Kristoff as a businessman.

"Okay Anna I got to go, bye," I say. "Bye," she says and ends the call. I look at my phone to see it's 7:30. I go into the garage and head to my blue Ferrari. I drive off to my work.

It's 8 when I reach a building that looks broken down, but this was where my boss told me to go. Then a screen pad came out. I put the code and it scanned my eye. Then the floor opened up and I drove through the opening. I found a parking spot and I got out. I was walking and I found the elevator. I got in and went to the lobby. Once I got there I heard people talk about me.

"Who is this slut"

"Damn she looks hot"

"Who the hell wears a dress"

"How can she fight in a dress"

I just ignored everyone's comments about me. I was walking to the front desk when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going," the person sneered.

"Bitch why not you," I say walking away from him. He had blue eyes and pale skin and his hair is as white as snow. Telling me to watch where I'm going, Idiot. I walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hi I'm here to see Manny Moon," I ask. "I will tell him you're waiting for him," she says, giving me a smile. I just smiled back. She called him and then she told me he is ready to see me. I then see the person I bump into give me a death glare. I just glared back. I went in the elevator and went to floor D.

Once I got into his room. I saw a girl sitting on a chair.

"Hello Elsa Queen," Manny says. "Hi," I say. "This is Rapunzel Corona. Agent Flower," he says. "Hi," she says. "Hi," I say. "She would be showing you around and I need your code name," Manny says. "Um Agent Snow," I say. "Okay," he says.

"Okay let me tour you around the building," she says getting up. She had knee length blonde hair and green eyes.

After a while of getting to know each other and her showing me around and my place I'm sleeping at, we got really close.

"Okay last stop the training room," Punzie says. "Okay," I say. We got there and it was nice.

"You want to train," she asks me. "Sure," I say. I was walking to a punching bag when I felt hands on my hips.

"Hey baby girl," the person says. I grab the person's hand and flip him over.

"Do that one more time and I wont be nice," I say. "Come on you want me," he says smirking at me. I just picked him up and choked him. "I would and I would never love you," I spat and threw him to the floor.

I just look at Punzie who is looking at me. "What," I say. I then see more people next to her. "Chill," a boy with brown hair says. You telling me to chill," I say. I'm about to blow. I have to calm down if I want my secret to be hidden. I tried breathing in but it didn't work. I grabbed a knife and threw it at a dummy without looking at it. "Okay now I'm calm," I say breathing in and out. "Okay Elsa I would like to introduce my friends and boyfriend," Punzie says. "This here is Astrid, Agent Fight and her boyfriend Hiccup, Agent Dragon," she says pointing to a brown haired boy and dirty blonde haired girl. "This is my boyfriend Flynn, Agent Smolder  and friend Kristoff, Agent Mountain," she says. "Hi," they all say. "Wait Agent Smolder. Really," I say holding back a laugh. "What it sounds nice," Flynn says. "Oh wait where is Jack," Punzie asks. "He should be here any minute now," Astrid says. I then see a person with white hair and pale skin walk in.

Jack's POV

Punzie told me to meet her at the training room because it is important. I'm running to the training room. I walk in and I see the person who I bumped into me. "Jack I would like you to meet Elsa Queen," Punzie says pointing to the girl. "You," Elsa says. "You guys know each other," Hiccup asks. I just glared at her and she did the same. "How I wish I never met you," she says pointing her finger on my chest. "I feel the same way," I say pushing her finger off. "Well since you're here I'm leaving I want nothing to do with Agent Ice," she says walking out the door. "Wait," Punzie says. "What," she says, turning around. "Please hang out with us," Punzie begs. "Fine," she says. When she got close to me she stepped on my foot with her heel and boy did that hurt.

"What the fuck was that for," I say. "Oh sorry," she says all innocently. She was wearing a dark blue dress with a slit on her right leg, dark blue heels, and her hair was in a bun. Weird way to dress. Then someone came in and walked towards Elsa.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone," Elsa says. "Sorry princess, no can do," he says, putting his hands on her hips. Me and friends were just standing there watching.

"Get your filthy hands off of me," she says smacking his hands away from her. Then he pushed her to the wall. "Bitch," she spat. She kneed him where the sun didn't shine and he fell down. Then she helped him up. "You know maybe you're not bad," Elsa says seductively. "I told you," he says smirking. This is weird. First she hates him and now she likes him. We all just looked confused. "You know I wish there was something between us," she says biting her lip seductively. "And that is," he says. "A fucking wall," she shouts and did a roundhouse kick. She flipped him over and started punching him. He then got up and ran away. "I told him I wasn't going to play nice," Elsa says getting up.

"Elsa does Anna, now you can do that," Kristoff asks. "No and she never will. I swear you tell her. I will kill you in your sleep and thats a promise," Elsa says. "O-okay," he says. That was funny.

"Okay Elsa tells us a little bit about yourself," Astrid says sitting on the floor with Hiccup. "Um well I can fight, and I'm single," she says. "Anna has tried some many times to get you to date someone," Kristoff says. "Wait how do you know each other," I ask. Elsa just rolled her eyes. "Anna is Elsa's little sister and Elsa is my sister-in-law," Kristoff says. "Well I need to go," Elsa says getting up and walking out.

"Jack, how did you and Elsa meet," Astrid asks. "I just bumped into her and told her to watch where she was going and then she called me a bitch," I say. "Oh okay," Astrid says. "Do you guys get the feeling that Elsa is hiding something from us," Hiccup asks. "Actually yes," I say. "I feel it too," we all say. "Shall we see what she is hiding from us," I ask. "Of course," Punzie says. "Okay," everyone else says. "Kristoff you know Elsa more than any of us. Do you have an idea of what she could be hiding from us," I ask. "No. Elsa never opened up to me or her sister. She was always distant even from her own sister," he says. "Punzie you know where she is staying at. Can you take us there," I ask. "Sure follow me," she says. It is already dark out so it would be easier to hide. 

A/N
This is my first time writing. I am really nervous how other people would think of this. I think the book sucks so far, but I want to know what you guys think. I want to know how I did. So please tell me how I did. I would be posting every day, but not on the weekends. Since I hang out with my family during the weekend. Have a lovely day. Bye for now.