Chapter 6

Jack's POV

We just arrived at the agency and are now heading to Manny's office. We go in and see that my friends are still there. Kristoff ran and hugged Anna and she responded back.

"Okay Elsa why didn't you tell me," Anna asks. "Anna I told you to drop it," Elsa says. "No tell me. I mean it's not like I would tell anyone. Plus I kind of knew Kristoff was a spy already," Anna says. "Anna drop it plus this is my fucking messed up life not yours and I don't want to drag you into this mess," Elsa shouts. "Elsa," Astrid says. "What," Elsa says. "Calm down before things get crazy," she says.

"Wait, what," Anna asks. "When mom and dad died I couldn't control my anger ," she says. "Oh my gosh, so mom and dad were right," Anna says. "Wait what," Elsa says. I'm confused too. "Mom and dad told me to help you with your gene. They told me if someone makes you mad you get out of hand. I thought they were lying, but they weren't," Anna says. For a pregnant lady, she sure has a lot of energy. "They told you, but not me," Elsa says with anger. "I guess so," Anna says. "Elsa chill, so they told her and not you. Who cares," I say. "Shut the hell up Frost. I have been trying so hard to be nice to you and everyone else, but they treat me like crap. I'm not some damsel in distress, I can protect myself. So, from now on I'm not playing the nice card anymore," Elsa shouts. "Elsa--," Anna says, but she gets cut off. "Don't give me that shit about how everything is going to be okay. It's not. I am being hunted down by Pitch and his gang. They can use you as bait to make me join them and every night I replay how mom and dad died," Elsa says with tears. "If you need me I would be in my room," Elsa says, running to her room.

We just stay quiet. "Wait so what is happening," Anna asks. "Pitch wants Elsa and you could be in danger too," I say. "So what do we do," Astrid asks. "I'm sending Elsa and Anna to safe houses that are on the other side of the world," Manny says. "Why," I ask. "Ella could tell Pitch where this place is located," Manny says. "Well are me and my sister going alone," Anna asks. "No Kristoff would go with you to one of the safe houses and Jack you would go with Elsa," Manny says. "Wait why am I going with Elsa," I ask with annoyance. "Because Punzie, Flynn, Hiccup, and Astrid would be on the lookout for Pitch and his gang," Manny says. Then Elsa came running into Manny's office. She locked the door and barracked it. She looked beaten up. There were cuts on her arms and face. "Elsa what happened," Anna asks. "They were fucking in my room. I walked in and a bunch of the Nightmares surrounded me," Elsa says. "Wait what," Astrid asks. "Shit," Elsa says. "What," I ask. "They fucking shot me in my shoulder," Elsa says wrapping a cloth around it to stop the blood from flowing out. "Manny what do we do," Flynn asks.

Then they started shooting at the door. "Oh Elsa, where are you? You can run, but you can't hide from me," Pitch says. Pitch is here. "Elsa I'm going to take out the bullet," Punzie says. "Okay," Elsa says. When Punzie took out the bullet, Elsa screamed into her dress. Punzie wrapped it up. "Elsa you okay," Anna asks. She just nods her head.

Elsa's POV

That fucking hurt when Punzie took out the bullet. Okay now what. "Manny what do we do," I ask. "Elsa I'm sending you and Anna to a safe house. You would go with Jack and Anna would go with Kristoff," Manny says. I have to be with that asshole. Then my body started glowing. Everything turned red. I walked out of the room and I saw Pitch.

"Ah Elsa I knew you would join me," Pitch says. "Like I would join someone like you" I shout. I see everyone hiding under their desks. I walked up to him and he just disappear just like Ella did.  I then looked around and saw the Nightmares still here. I grabbed a knife and a gun and threw it at the Nightmares or shoot them. They were all dead on the floor. "Elsa where did Pitch go," Astrid asks. "I-I-I don't know," I say.

"Okay I'm going to send you guys to a safe house while the others go out and search for Pitch," Manny says. I guess I'm staying with Jack in a house for who knows how long. "Okay," I say.

I went to my room to pack my things. I got outfits for who knows how long. I might as well change to. I never flew in a plane, so who knows how I would feel. I changed to my dark blue dress that had a slit on my right leg. I put my gun strap on and put my gun in. I put on my dark blue heels. I let my hair down. I walked out to find my sister. I then bumped into Jack. "Hey Jack have you seen my sister," I ask. "Yeah she is in Kristoff's room," he says. "Thanks," I say walking to Kristoff's room. "Wait where is that," I ask, turning around. "I can show you," he says. Ugh I can't believe I'm asking him for help. "Okay," I say with a fake smile. We walk towards Kristoff's room in silence.

When we reached there I knocked on the door. The door opened showing my pregnant sister. "Hey sis. Hi Jack. Kristoff is upstairs," Anna says. Jack just goes upstairs to find Kristoff. "How are you doing," I ask. "Oh you know, having contractions," she says. "No I don't know because I have not been pregnant," I say sitting on the couch. "Oh yeah thats right," she says. "So, when are you guys leaving and to where," I ask. "Where I don't know, but we are leaving in 4 hours. What about you," she says. "I don't know where, but we are also leaving in 4 hours," I say. "Nice. Hey do you have chocolate," she asks. "Uh no sorry I don't," I say. "Dang it," she says.

She then yells for Kristoff like she is dying. "Oh my gosh. Anna what's wrong," Kristoff asks, all scared. "You have chocolate," Anna asks. "Really Anna, that was your emergency," Kristoff says while I giggle. Then Anna starts to cry. "What is happening," Jack asks. "Her mood swings," Kristoff says. "Anna it's okay I have chocolate. You can have it," I say, giving her chocolate. "Your the best sister ever," she says, all energetic. "Hey sis can you sing for me," Anna asks. "No," I say. "Please," she says, giving me puppy eyes. "Ugh fine," I say with a sigh. 

A/N 
So what did you guys think of this chapter. I think I did pretty good, but hey I want to know what you guys thought. I appreciate some of you reading my other chapters of this story. Anyway I hope you guys have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.