Chapter 18

Elsa's POV

6 weeks later 

It has been 6 weeks and Emily and Jackson keep me and Jack up every night. Its the middle of the night and me and Jack are trying to put Jackson to sleep. "You do it. I already put Emily to sleep," Jack says. "You now how hard it is to put Jackson to sleep," I say. Jackson started crying. "Shsh. Are you hungry," I say to Jackson. Great I'm breastfeeding again. I just finished breastfeeding Emily. "Just do it, so we can go to sleep already," Jack says. I then start breastfeeding Jackson. I just rock back and forth while I'm breastfeeding Jackson. After a couple of minutes Jackson fell asleep and I put him in his crib. Me and Jack climb into our bed and finally fall asleep. 

A couple of hours later 

I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I was about to get up, but Jack grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. "Its to early to get up," he says. "Then go back to sleep," I say. "Yeah, but I'm already awake," he says. "Okay I need a shower," I say. "No sleep with me," Jack whines "No and if you need me I would be in the shower," I say. "Let me get the water running," Jack says. "Okay," I say. I go into our closet and grab a white crop top and ripped jeans. "Snowflake the waters ready," Jack says. I go in the bathroom. I touch the water and was it really cold. "Why is it so cold," I say. The cold never bothered me but cold water does. "That's why I'm going to warm you up," he says. "Jack we can't," I say. "Yes we can. Now get in the shower," he says. I get undressed in go in the shower. Jack does the same thing. This will be a long shower then. 

After an hour I--. I mean me and Jack finished our shower. I'm just in my robe sitting on the bed watching T.V. The twins are still sleeping, so we have the morning to us. "Doesn't it feel weird to not be working Frosty," I say and Jack comes back with just some pants on and no shirt. "Yeah, but its good since I get to take care of you," he says and sits right next to me. "I love you," I say. "I love you too," he says and kisses my forehead. I then hear a knock on the door. "Put a shirt on," I say throwing him a shirt. I put on the white crop top and ripped jeans. I leave my hair down. Then Emily started crying. I scooped her up and she stopped crying. "Mommy's here. Its okay," I say. 

I walk towards the door with Emily in my hands. I open the door and all our friends came in. "How long does it take you to open the door," Astrid says. "How ever long I need to," I sass back. I sit on the couch with my friends. I sit Emily on my lap. "Where's your lazy daddy. Where is he," I baby talk to Emily. She just smiles. "Boys are lazy aren't they," I baby talk to Emily. "Hey," I hear Kristoff, Flynn, and Hiccup say. "Yeah they are," I say. She just stares at me. She yawns and falls asleep. "How are you so good with babies," Anna says. "I don't know," I say. Then Jack comes and sits next to me. I see Jackson all awake and he looks grumpy. "Here Jack hold Emily," I say handing Emily to Jack. I take Jackson and hold him. "Someone's grumpy today," I say. "Aw is Jackson grumpy," Punzie says. When ever I was grumpy my mom would sing this song that would just make me happy. I then start to sing the song. 

Hmm, hey, mmh
Hey

Jackson looked at me.

Don't think about it
Just move your body
Listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh

Just move those left feet
Go ahead get crazy

Anyone can do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh
Show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rhythm getting louder

Show the world what you can do
Prove to them you've got the moves
I don't know about you
But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah

Oh, we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da

When you finally let go

And you slay that solo
'Cause you listen to the music
Sing, oh, ey, oh
'Cause you're confident, babe
And you make your hips sway
We knew that you could do it
Sing, oh, ey, oh
Show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the world you can do
Prove to them you've got the moves
I don't know about you
But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Oh, we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
Pa-pa-da-da

Ey
Oh, ey, oh
Oh, ey, oh
I feel better when I'm dancing (Oh, ey, oh)
I'm better when I'm dancing (Oh, ey, oh)
Oh, ey, oh
I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Don't you know, we can do this together

Bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da (You got to move it)
Pa-pa-pa-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
La-la-la-la-da-da
I feel better when I'm dancing
Better when I'm dancing
Feel better when I'm, yeah, yeah 

Jack's POV 

When Elsa finished singing Jackson just smiled. "There's that adorable smile I love," Elsa says. Jackson then looks at his sleeping sister. "Elsa he was fussy and now he's happy. I can't even do that with Noah," Anna says. "That just mean I'm better than you at everything," Elsa says. "Whatever," Anna says. "So you guys need anything," Elsa asks. "Yes we girls are going to hang out today and the boys are doing who knows what," Astrid says. Anna just gives me a look. "Okay. Wait are you guys hiding something from me. Did I miss something here," Elsa says. "Elsa why would we hide something from you," Anna says. The thing is we are hiding something from Elsa. The girls are going to get Elsa ready for the park. I'm going to propose to Elsa at the park. Everyone helped me plan it out. 

"Okay now get out of here," Elsa says pushing me. "What about the kids," I ask. I already now what she is going to say. "I got them. Now go," Elsa says. "Don't I get something as a good bye," I say. Elsa smiled and rolled her eyes. She kissed me on the lips. We broke apart after a couple of seconds. I said bye to Emily and Jackson and walked to Hiccup's place. 

"You ready for this," Kristoff asks. "Yup," I say sitting on Hiccup's couch. Once Astrid and Hiccup got married. Astrid moved into Hiccup's place. "Is everything ready though," I ask. "Yup," he says.      

A/N 
Here you guys go.
Poor Elsa and Jack waking up in the middle of the night. 
I can't believe I'm almost done with this book. There might be just 2 or 3 more chapters left for this book, but I'm not sure yet. 
Anyway have a lovely day. Bye, for now my snowballs.