Chapter 17

Elsa's POV 

It has been 9 months and the babies can be due at any time. My feet are so swollen that I can't even walk sometimes. My morning sickness are way worse then Anna, but Jack has helped me through the entire thing. I get nightmares here and there, but not all the time. My cuts have healed and you can't see them anymore. I started wearing my usual outfits. Astrid and Hiccup got married last week. Right now I'm sitting on the couch watching T.V. with Jack. We don't know what the gender is for the both of them because we want it as a secret. Our friends now what the gender is though. I then feel the baby kick. 
"Frosty give me your hand," I say. "Okay," he says. I hold his hand and put his hand on my belly. "Did you feel them kick," I say. "Yeah, but that always scares me when they do that," he says. "Jack what would we name them," I say. "I don't know," he says. I then feel wet. Then my eyes widen. "Jack don't panic okay," I say calmly. "What should I not panic about," he says. "My water broke," I say. "What. Now," he says panicking. "Do I speak Chinese or something. I said don't panic," I say. "Okay. Lets take you to the hospital," he says. 

Jack's POV 

I rushed Elsa into the hospital that is in the agency. "Okay Elsa I want you to give me a big push," she says. Elsa grabbed my hand. She just screamed. "Ow Elsa your hurting my hand," I say. "Well that what you get," she shouts. "Another push," the doctor says. Elsa screamed harder and squeezed my hand harder this time. "Why do I deserve it," I say trying to loosen her grip. "I don't now," Elsa shouts. "I see the head. Elsa I need a big push right now," she says. She pushed and then I heard a baby crying. "Congrats on your baby boy," she says. They take it away and clean him. They give the baby to Elsa. "My baby boy," Elsa says with tears rolling down her cheek. "What are we going to name him," she asks. "How about Jackson James Frost," I say. "I love it," she says. "He has your eyes and hair Jack," Elsa says. "Yeah he does doesn't he," I say. 

Then Elsa screamed. "Looks like the twin is coming," the doctor says and comes in. "Okay Elsa I need a push," she says. Elsa screamed and squeezed my hand really hard. I thought she would brake it. "I see the head. I need a big push," she says. Elsa just screamed. Then we heard a baby cry. "Congrats on your baby girl," she says. They wash her up and bring her to us. "Look at her," I say. "She's beautiful," Elsa says. "She has your hair," I say. " And your eyes," she says. "What are we going to name her," I ask. "Emily Faith Frost," she says. "Beautiful," I say. 

The next day 

We are now going back to my place thats in the agency. I'm holding our baby boy and Elsa is holding our baby girl. When we got in Emily started crying. "Are you hungry. Oh yes you are. Who's hungry you are yes you are," Elsa baby talks to Emily. "I'm going upstairs to get the blanket. Hold Emily," Elsa says and heads upstairs. Well looks like I'm holding two babies. One crying one and one sleeping baby. I put Jackson in his crib and I rock Emily back and forth. Then Elsa came downstairs. "Okay I got the stuff," Elsa says. She takes Emily and breastfeeds her. Then I grab the blanket and cover Elsa's chest where she is breastfeeding Emily. I grabbed Jackson and looked at him. "Aren't they just adorable," Elsa says. "Emily is adorable and Jackson is handsome," I say. "Well there both adorable to me," she says. "Well when he gets older you have to call him handsome," I say. "Your and idiot you now that," she says. "I now, but I'm your idiot," I say with a smirk. Elsa just smiled. 

Elsa's POV

Emily finally fell asleep after eating. I just cradled her in my arms and Jack cradled Jackson. Then Anna came in. "Were are my beautiful nephew and niece," Anna shouts. I gave Emily to Jack. "Anna shush. I just put them to sleep," I say covering her mouth. "Oops," Anna says. Then the rest of our friends came in. 

I went back to Jack and I saw Emily awake. "Looks like someone doesn't want to go to sleep," I say and scoop Emily up. I sat down and started playing with her little feet. "Whos the cutest baby in the entire world. You are. Yes you are," I baby talk Emily and she just smiles. "Elsa I never knew you had a mothering side of you," Anna says. "Haha sis. Very funny," I say. "Your auntie is a little coco," I baby talk to Emily. She just giggles. "Am not," Anna says crossing her arms. "Elsa someone jealous," Jack says. "Is Jackson awake," I say looking at Jackson who is staring at me. I just touch his noses and he wraps his finger around mine. "Aww," Punzie and Anna say. "I think its time you two go to sleep," I say. I then start to sing a song my mom used to sing to me and Anna when we were little. 

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want

Be your number one
I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask
Give you all I am
I can do it
I can do it
I can do it
But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human

Emily than yawns.

And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human
I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything
I can do it
I can do it
I'll get through it
But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

Jackson then yawns.

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human
I can take so much
'Til I've had enough
'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human

And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart

'Cause I'm only human

When I finish they are both sound asleep. I grab Emily and put her in the crib next to the couch and then Jackson and put him in the same crib with Emily. I can't believe I made it this far, but I'm happy I did. 

A/N 
So what did you guys think? Did you like the song?  
I was debating if I wanted to write it and post today or not, but I decided to do it anyway. So here it is. Anyway thats it for now, have a lovely night. Bye for now my snowballs.