Chapter 20

Elsa's POV 

I'm getting married today. I had a bachelorette party at mine and Jack's place, so I didn't see Jack at all yesterday. All the boys slept over at Hiccup's place and all the girls at my place. Then all my friends came in the room. "Who's getting married," Anna shouts. I just jump out of bed. "I'm getting married," I shout. "Okay ladies lets get the bride ready for the groom," Punzie says. The bridesmaids are going to wear royal blue dresses. Anna is my maid of honor and she is going to wear the same color just different style of the dress. Jack's best man is Kristoff. The boys are going to wear black and white. "Okay time to get you ready," Astrid says. All of us slip on the silk matching robes. Emily and Jackson will also be there to. I have Emily and Jack has Jackson. 

After a couple of hours

We all have our makeup and hair done we just need to put on our outfits. "Can someone help me with my dress," I yell. "Your mommy needs me," I hear Anna baby talk to Emily. Anna comes in Jack and my room. She puts Emily on our bed and she helps me with the dress and shoes. "You look beautiful sis," Anna says. I do look nice. I'm wearing a mermaid dress with white high heels. My hair is to the side and in curls.                                                 
                                                             (How Elsa looks like ↓

                                                                                                              (How Elsa looks like ↓) 

We start walking towards the limo that is going to drop us off at the church. We reach the church and the girls go in first. 

Jack's POV

Right now we are at the church. I'm holding Jackson in my arms and does he look very handsome. I don't now how Elsa and Emily looks like. I guess I have to wait. "You nervous," Kristoff asks. "A lot," I say. "Well then relax and chill," Kristoff says. I take a deep breath and hand Jackson to Kristoff. I then see the girls walk in. Then the song we choose started playing. (Play the song now)

I then saw Elsa come down the aisle. Did she look gorgeous. Elsa then caught my gaze and smiled. I just smiled back. Anna was walking her down the aisle. Once she reached the front I helped her up. "You look very beautiful," I whisper. "You look very handsome," she whispers. Then the priest started talking, but I didn't hear because I was to focus on Elsa and think Elsa was to. "I think the bride and groom have there own vows to say," the priest says. I went first. 

"Elsa from the very first time I saw you I thought you wouldn't like me. But look at us now. We have been through a lot and then you brought are beautiful children to the world. Elsa your my everything. I don't now what I would do with out. I love you to the moon and back," I say. Tears were just rolling down her cheek. 
"Jack. You helped me find love again. I thought I would never find love. But the first time we meet. Boy did I hate you," she says. Everyone just laughs. "But after getting to now you. I felt something I never felt. I felt true love. Jack your my everything. I don't know what I would do without. I have been through difficult times. But you always seem to find a way to cheer me up. Thats why I love you. You know how to flip my frown upside down. Your my idiot," she says.
"Do you Jack Frost take Elsa as to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love and to hold, to cherish. To be there for her in sickness and health. For better or worse. Help me god," he says. 

"I do," I say Elsa just smiles. 

"Do you Elsa Queen, take Jack to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to hold. To support him and to always be by his side. Do you vow to love him, in sickness and health. For better or worse. Help me god," he says. 

There was a long silence. Everyone just looked at her. "I do," she says. 

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he says. I dip Elsa and kiss her. After we kiss I pick her back up. Everyone cheers.  Anna and Kristoff hand us Emily and Jackson. We walk out of the church. "I'm no longer Elsa Queen," Elsa says. "What are you then," I ask. "Elsa Queen Frost. Married to the best man of my life Jack  Frost," Elsa says. "I love you Mrs. Frost," I say. "I love you Mr. Frost," she says. "You don't know how long I waited just to call you Mrs. Frost," I say. "Well now you can," she says. "Pictures," Anna shouts. This has been the best day of my life and I can't wait to live with Elsa for the rest of my life. 

A/N 
I can't believe this book is already done. I'm going to cry😭, but I wont. I want to thank everyone for reading this book. It really means a lot to me. I wasn't going to post this book since I was scared no one would like the book and not read it, but I have about 200 people who have read my book. So thanks for reading it. I really appreciate it. I'm going to be posting my new book The Dreamers Meet All 4 One next week. So, I  will see you guys next week. Have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.