Chapter 10

Elsa's POV

It has been 2 months already and I can't stand Jack at all right now. There are times he is happy and fun to be around and then there are times he is serious and cold hearted. Ugh I can't stand him anymore. Right now I'm outside looking at the night sky. I should drive to the agency and change agents. Yeah that's what I'm going to do. There are two cars here. I run inside and grab my stuff and the keys. I hop in the car and drive off to the airport.

I reach the airport and go in the private jet that brought us here. I tell the pilot to take me to Dream Disney Spy Agency. He told me that it would take 3 hours. I went to the couch and sat down getting comfy.

After a 3 hour flight I reached the agency. I walked in and I found Jack right there. How did he get here? He pushed me to the wall. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that you were coming here," he asks. "Because if I told you. You would have said no," I say. "Why did you want to come back," he asks. "I want to change agents because this isn't working," I say getting out of his grip and walking towards Manny's office. I head there and knock on his door.

"Come in," he says. I walk in and he looks at me in shock. "What are you doing here," he asks. "I want to change agents," I say. "Okay," he says and gives me a new agent. I think his name is Agent Diamond.

He walked me to his room where he would be watching me. He told me to get my stuff ready because we would be leaving in 2 hours. Then he left me all alone. How is he even an agent? He isn't even watching me. He just left me. Heck I don't need him I can protect myself.

I have some of my stuff in Jack's room and I need to talk to him. I slip out of his room and head to Jack's room. I know he doesn't even lock his door, so I opened it. I wish I didn't. When I opened it I saw him kissing some girl that only had her underwear on. They stopped and looked at me. She just started blushing when she saw me.

"I was going to talk to you, but I see that you are busy," I say and walk out. I am so angry at him, jealous, and sad. I start crying. Why am I feeling this? Did I fall for him during those 2 months? I mean we did have one night stands and I guess that's when I started having feelings for him. I thought he felt the same way. I guess not, he just used me. I then decided that I would go and leave the agency. Jack wouldn't care if I did that any way. I ran to one of the cars not caring who I took. I then speed off.

Jack's POV

When I saw Elsa I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why though. She then left. I'm so mad at myself. Why am I even doing these one night stands with Mia. Mia just looked at me.

"Get the hell out," I yell. "But," she says. "No get out," I shout. She puts her clothes on and runs away. Then someone knocked on my door. He came in and it was Hiccup.

"Whats up Hicc," I said.
"You have to hear this for yourself," he says.
He takes me to Manny's office. There are my friends and the agent that was supposed to be watching her. I even saw Anna and Kristoff here. When did they get here. "Tell them," Astrid says. "I lost sight of Elsa and know I don't know where she is," he says. "You what," I shout. "I don't know where Elsa is," he whispers. "How the hell are you even an agent," I say, choking him. "Jack we don't have time for this we have to find my sister," Anna says. I let the guy go and he leaves the office. "I heard one of the agents say that they saw Elsa driving off in Agent Water's car," Flynn says. "Don't the cars have cameras in them," I ask. "Yes," Manny says and then he gets the camera for the car.

He puts it on the screen. We see Elsa crying. "Why is she crying," Anna asks. Did I do that to her when she saw me and Mia kissing. "I'm an idiot. How could I be so dumb," Elsa shouts with tears rolling down her eyes. "Love. I will never have love. No one loves me. Who would love someone like me," she says. She then starts to sing.

I got my driver's license last week
Just like we always talked about
'Cause you were so excited for me
To finally drive up to your house
But today I drove through the suburbs
Crying 'cause you weren't around
And you're probably with that blonde girl
Who always made me doubt
She's so much older than me
She's everything I'm insecure about
Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
'Cause how could I ever love someone else?
And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
And all my friends are tired
Of hearing how much I miss you, but
I kinda feel sorry for them
'Cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah
Today I drove through the suburbs
And pictured I was driving home to you
And I know we weren't perfect
But I've never felt this way for no one, oh
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
Red lights, stop signs
I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
Can't drive past the places we used to go to
'Cause I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
Sidewalks we crossed
I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing
Over all the noise
God, I'm so blue, know we're through
But I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
'Cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
Yeah, you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

"My sister fell in love with Jack and that was the song she sang when her boyfriend in high school broke up with her," Anna says. Then the car crashes. "No" Anna says with tears in her eyes. A fire started and no one was there to take Elsa out. Then we saw the Nightmares get Elsa and that was it. "They have my sister. Pitch has my sister," Anna says. "What is he going to do to her," Astrid asks. "Who knows, but right now we have to find where Pitch is at," Manny says.

After a while of trying to figure out where he is. The T.V. in Manny's room turned on. We saw Elsa on the floor with cuts all over her and a black eye. She turned her face towards us. Showing relief in her eyes. Then fear. "Pitch I swear if you bring them into this, you would be sorry," Elsa says. "I won't princess," he says, stepping in front of the camera. "Looks like I have the entire crew with me," he says with a smirk. "What did you do to her," Anna shouts. "Nothing. I just want you guys to watch Elsa get tortured," he cackles. "No Pitch you said that you wouldn't do it," Elsa says getting up. Then Pitch kicked her in the stomach. She falls down. Then we see chains on her wrist. "Bitch I can do whatever I want with you," he says. "Pitch where the hell are you," I shout. "I will never tell. Now let the show begin," he says. Then a Nightmare came up to her. "Hans no. Why are you doing this to me? I'm here like you wanted me and now you're going to hurt me," Elsa shouts. "Oh Elsa I know I'm just getting you ready for the rest and then we can have kids together and even get married," he says. Elsa's eyes just widened. That is just sick.

For 2 hours they punched her, kicked her, or burned her skin and at the end he kissed her. Anna was crying the entire time. I'm just angry. "My sister," Anna says. "We will find her," Punzie says. "How," Anna shouts. We just stayed quiet. "I'm sorry," Anna says. "There's nothing to feel sorry about," Punzie says while hugging her. "So what are we going to do," I ask. "We are going to make the Nightmares talk," Manny says. 

A/N
Here it is. So what did you guys think. Was it meh or it's good. I'm actually proud of this one more than any of my other chapters. Thanks to everyone reading this book and putting it in there libraries. I really appreciate. Anyway, have a lovely day. Bye for my snowballs.