Chapter 12

(Warning there will be smut to the end of the chapter, so don't read if you can't handle it. You have been warned)

Jack's POV

It has been 2 months and we don't know where Elsa is at. Pitch would always show us Nightmares beating Elsa. There was this one time where we are watching and when the door opens and shows Pitch, Elsa would scream and moves back to the wall trying to hide from him. Whenever we see him in the video chat he is always rapping about her. She doesn't look good and you could see her bones. She is all bones and skin now.

Anna already gave birth to her baby boy. Whenever they show us Elsa getting beaten up we make sure Anna isn't here. Kristoff is with his baby and we understand he has to take care of him. The rest of us are trying to figure out where Elsa is at. I haven't slept that good or eaten good either. There are times Anna has to force me to eat and sleep and I listen to her. There was this one time I didn't listen to her and she slapped me for not eating or sleeping. I learned to eat when Anna says to. Everyone knows that I love Elsa now and Mia isn't happy about that and I don't know why.

Right now I'm in my place trying to figure out where Elsa is at. Then someone knocks on my door. "Come in," I say. "How are you doing Jack," Hiccup asks. "I don't know," I say. "Pitch is doing a video chat," Hiccup says. "Okay let's go," I say. We walk towards Manny's office. I see everyone there and even Anna and Mia. I see on the T.V. Elsa rocking back and forth trying to comfort herself. Then she sings a song that she taught me when we were at the safe house.

(Elsa: Italics, Jack: Bold, Together: bold and italics)

Little do you know
How I'm breaking' while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm trying' to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know
I need a little more time
Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting' is a harder fight
Little do you know
I need a little more time

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

When she heard me sing she turned her head towards the camera and smiled a little and tears were falling down her cheeks.

Little do you know
I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning' me
Little do you know
I'm tryin' to make it better piece by piece
Little do you know I
I love you 'till the sun dies
Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here, and here to stay

So lay your head on me
I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
Love is here, and here to stay

So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me
'Cause little do you know I
I love you 'til the sun dies

Elsa's POV

I looked at all my friends and I was feeling happy. Then my gaze landed on Jack. His eyes are beautiful that you could get lost in them. Then I heard a door open. I got scared because I knew it was Pitch. I ran away from the camera and back to my spot. I curled up in a ball.

"You didn't come to the laptop did you," Pitch says. "N-no," I stutter. "You're not lying are you because if you are, there would be huge consequences," Pitch says, staring at me. "I did," I say. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the wall. He kicked me in the stomach causing me to cough up blood and puke. "Bitch you are cleaning that up when we finish the video chat," Pitch says. "Y-yes P-Pitch," I stutter while trying to get up. "Leave my sister alone," Anna shouts. "No," Pitch says. "Pitch please don't hurt my sister," I plead. "Now what did we say about you calling me Pitch," Pitch says. "Sorry h-honey," I say and then gag.

"Would you like me to tell them the news," Pitch asks. "You tell them," I say. I look back at the laptop. Pitch has messed up my life badly and now he wants to marry me. "Elsa and I are getting married," Pitch says. I start crying. "Why," I say while crying. "Please tell me this isn't true," I hear Jack say. I just cried even more. "Pitch why me. Why," I shout. "Shut up slut," he says. I then go quiet. I then see Mia walk towards the camera. I then got mad.

"You," I say pointing towards the laptop. "Who me," Mia says innocently. "You have been helping Pitch do all this stuff to me. It was your idea to make him marry me. You fucking lying bitch," I shout. "Looks like you still have a brain while rotting in there," Mia says. Then Anna, Punzie, and Astrid look at her.

"You should be happy that this is a video chat," I say. Then Pitch kicked me in the stomach. "Bitch. Why did you tell them that? Now the consequence will be worse," he says. My eyes just widened. I started shaking. I tried to get up, but my leg is broken. So, I just fell down. Then Pitch ended the video chat.

He tied me to a bed that was in the room. He stripped of my clothes and took off his pants. He licked my chest causing shivers to go up my spine. Not in a good way. I just tried to struggle free. He then started sucking on my breast. I tried to hit him, but my hands we tied to the bed. He then took off his shirt. He then laid next to me. He then picked me up causing me to scream. He put my butt on his private part. He then made me move my butt in circles on it. I just cried. He then laid me down on the bed. I tried moving, but he was quick and caught me. He then got on top of me and put his hands on my breast. I just screamed. He slapped me and punched me to shut up.

After that he left me on the bed. I slipped on my clothes and I just cried and cried. I then cried myself to sleep.

A/N
Ta da. I can't believe I have written 12 chapters, so far. So what do you guys think? I might have chapter 13 ready and I'm thinking on posting it today, but I'm not sure yet. Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.