Chapter 15

Jack's POV

Elsa looked lost in space. Then she got scared. She backed all the way to the wall like she did when Pitch came towards her. I walked towards her. "Don't hurt me. Please," Elsa shouted with tears rolling down her face. I wiped it away and hugged her. "We will never hurt you," I say. "Okay. Oh and if this baby is Pitch I'm doing an abortion and if it's Jack I'm keeping it," Elsa says. "Well we are just running the test, so I would come by when I have the results," the doctor says and then leaves. I help Elsa back on the bed. "Hey Els," Punzie says. "Hmm," she says. "Sing for us," Punzie says. "Umm," Elsa says. "Please sis. You have the most beautiful voice I know," Anna says with puppy eyes. "Fine," Elsa says with a sigh of defeat. I jump on the bed and sit next to her. She then starts to sing.

I will always remember
The day you kissed my lips
Light as a feather
And it went just like this
No, it's never been better
Than the summer of 2002 (ooh)
Uh, we were only eleven
But acting like grown-ups
Like we are in the present
Drinking from plastic cups
Singing, "Love is forever and ever"
Well, I guess that was true
Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods
On an old Mustang, where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, say
Oops, I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye
Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time, uh
Paint a picture for you and me

On the days when we were young, uh
Singing at the top of both our lungs
Now we're under the covers
Fast forward to eighteen
We are more than lovers
Yeah, we are all we need
When we're holding each other
I'm taken back to 2002 (ooh)
Yeah
Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods
On an old Mustang, where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
And it went like this, say
Oops, I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye
Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me
Better hit me, baby, one more time, uh
Paint a picture for you and me
On the days when we were young, uh
Singing at the top of both our lungs
On the day we fell in love
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
On the day we fell in love

Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
Dancing on the hood in the middle of the woods
On an old Mustang, where we sang
Songs with all our childhood friends
Oh, now
Oops, I got 99 problems singing bye, bye, bye

Hold up, if you wanna go and take a ride with me

Better hit me, baby, one more time
Paint a picture for you and me

On the days when we were young
Singing at the top of both our lungs
On the day we fell in love
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
On the day we fell in love
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
On the day we fell in love
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh
On the day we fell in love
Ooh ooh, ooh ooh

On the day we fell in love, love, love

Then Elsa yawned like a baby and fell asleep on my shoulder. "Did she just yawn like a baby," Astrid asks. "I guess," I say. We all look at Anna. "I never did that when I was pregnant," Anna says. We all look at Elsa sleeping. Then she starts crying. "No please don't," Elsa shouts. "She's having a nightmare," Hiccup says. "I'm guessing about Pitch," Anna says. Then Elsa wakes up and looks around. Then she hugs me. "Y-you wont leave me because I'm pregnant," Elsa says and stops hugging me. "No, I wont leave you because I love you," I say. She just smiles. I haven't seen her smile in a while.

The Next Day

Elsa's POV

I woke up and I felt warm and protected. I looked around and I saw my friends and my amazing boyfriend. I just looked at him. They decided to stay and keep me company at the hospital. Then Jack woke up. "Morning Snowflake," he says in his morning voice. Which sounds sexy to me. "Morning," I say. Then the doctor came in. "Good morning. I have the results," she says and hands me the paper she then leaves. Jack went to wake up the others. I opened the paper and started reading it. I read twice to make sure I didn't read it wrong.

I then started crying. "What's wrong," Anna asks. I show her the paper and she gasps. "What," Jack asks. Anna gives the paper to him. He read it and then read it again. "Whos the dad," Astrid asks. "Jack is the dad," I say. I then start smiling like an idiot. He's the dad of my baby. Then the moment got ruined. I grabbed a trash can and threw up. I should be happy there was one next to me. Then the doctor came in.

"Elsa," she says. "Hmm," I say and then grab the trash can again and throw up again. It is too early for this. "I feel like crap," I say and lean back in bed. "I need to do an ultrasound to check if the baby is healthy," she says. "Okay," I say. I hop off the bed and I forgot my left leg is broken. So I fell face first. "You okay sis," Anna asks. "I fell on my face, so yeah I'm okay" I say sarcastically. I get up and hop to the bed then my eyes widen. I grab the trash can and throw up.

"Can we do this in the afternoon and can I leave this place," I say. "We can do it at 4 in the afternoon and yes you can leave," she says. "Finally," I say. I hop to the bathroom and change. I decided to cover up my body. I put on a jacket since the bump isn't huge yet and some black jeans. I slip on the slip on shoes.

I get out of the bathroom and hobble to a chair. My leg is giving me pain and I haven't even put weight on it. "Oh yeah let me check on your leg," the doctor says. She then took an x-ray of my left leg. "Okay Elsa your leg is dislocated, so I'm going to pop it back in place. This might hurt," she says. Ah great more pain. Yay me. I hopped on the bed and grabbed the railings. She then started trying to pop it in. I just screamed in. I clenched my teeth so hard, I thought I was going to break them. "Okay Elsa I'm almost down," she says. She popped it back in and I thought I was going to faint. Oh my gosh will this how I feel when I give birth. I then started hyperventilating. "Elsa calm down. Here have some water," she says. I then didn't feel so good. I grabbed the trash can and threw up for the third time today. "Okay Elsa you have a broken tibia and fibula, so you're going to have a cast alright," she says. "Just do whatever you do," I shout. My friends just looked at me in shock. "Oh my gosh I am so sorry," I say. "Hey your mood swings kicked in so your baby seems healthy," she says. She then put the cast on and now me and my friends are heading to Jack's place in the agency.  

A/N
Ta da. I can't believe I have wrote 15 chapters already. This book is also coming to an end. It was actually kind of fun writing what I thought. I hope you guys liked the chapter and the song. Anyway I hope you have a lovely day. Bye for know my snowballs.