Chapter 9

Elsa's POV

I woke up to warm hands wrapped around me. I turned around to see who the hands belong to. When I turned around I saw Jack. What the hell. How could I have forgotten. We had a freaking one night stand. It felt so right, but wrong at the same time. I slipped out of his grip. I put some comfy clothes on and walked to the kitchen. I started cooking eggs for myself and Jack too. Even though I hate him or not. I'm not sure anymore. I still have to give some to him. It's 10 in the morning right now. Jack told me that Anna and Kristoff are in Norway. They are ahead of us by 6 hours, so it's 4 in the afternoon over there.

I put my food on the table and I started eating. I was about to finish when my phone started ringing. "Hello," I say. "Hey sis. How are you," I hear Anna say all energetic. "I'm good, how are you," I say. "Good. How has it been with Jack," she says. "We don't fight or get along, so that answers your question," I say. "I guess," she says. "Okay," I say. "Hey I got to go sis, bye," she says. "Bye," I say and end the call. At least I know she is good.

I walk outside and play in the snow like a little kid. I made a snowman. I saw a frozen lake right next to the backyard, so I decided I would skate on it. I grabbed some ice skates and walked on the frozen lake. I put on some music for me to listen while I was skating. I then started skating and sang along with the song.

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind

"She'll make you curse, but she a blessing
She'll rip your shirt within a second
You'll be coming back, back for seconds

With your plate, you just can't help it

No, no you'll play along

Let her lead you on, on, on
You'll be saying, "No, no"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messing' with your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho

A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind

"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy

She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind

"See, someone said don't drink her potions
She'll kiss your neck with no emotions
When she's mean, you know you love it
'Cause she tastes so sweet, don't sugar coat it

No, no, you'll play along
Let her lead you on, on, on
You'll be saying, "No (no, no, no, no), no (no, no)"
Then saying, "Yes, yes, yes"

'Cause she messing' with your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho

At night she screamin'

"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind

"Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

You're just like me, you're out your mind
I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind

You're tellin' me that I'm insane
Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain

Oh, she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"
Oh, she's hot but a psycho
So left but she's right though
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Grab a cop gun kind crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say, "Run, don't walk away"
'Cause she's sweet but a psycho
A little bit psycho
At night she screamin'

"I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

When I finished singing I got off the ice. I changed my ice skates to vans. I walked in the house and I found Jack eating breakfast. I made a run for it to my room hoping he didn't see me. I reached my room and locked the door. I don't know how to act around him. One side wants to be nice and the other side wants to be serious. Ugh this is confusing.

Jack's POV

I'm eating breakfast looking through my phone. In the corner of my eye I see Elsa run to her room. Hmm she must have forgotten something up there. I went back to looking at my phone when I heard gunshots upstairs. I walk upstairs and I hear it from Elsa's room. I kicked the door down since it was locked. I saw Elsa and Nightmares cornering her. I shoot most of them down to reach Elsa. Once I reach her I drag her to one of the bedrooms. I then call Manny while Elsa barricades the door.

"Hello Jack you need something," Manny says. "I need backup like know," I shout. "Why. What happened," he asks. "Somehow the Nightmares were able to find us at the safe house," I say. "Okay I'm sending backup now," he says and ends the call.

Elsa just sits on the bed staring at nothing. "Do you think they have my sister," Elsa asks. "No I don't think so," I say. Then the Nightmares start trying to break down the door. "Shit where is the fucking backup," I mumble. "Who knows, but right now it's time to kick some Nightmare ass," Elsa says, grabbing a gun from the bed. "Now you're speaking my language," I say. Then the Nightmares break down the door. Elsa and me shoot them down to make a path for us to walk through. We head to the front yard to see our backup. Finally. They take care of the Nightmares in the house and they relocate us to a different place of Elsa's choice. Elsa choose Russia.

Elsa's POV

We are now in Russia. The house we are in is even beautiful then the one in Canada.

Right now I'm just looking around

Right now I'm just looking around. This looks nice. I find a room that I like. I jump on the bed like a kid. I finally stop and lay on the bed. They still have no sign where Pitch is or when he is going to strike. Let's hope they can find him soon.

A/N
So what do you think. I think I did pretty good, but hey thats what I think. Did  you like the song? Anyway have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowflakes.