Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

We are in the van driving to headquarters with one of the Nightmares that I knocked out cold. I felt like everyone was just staring at me. I looked at my hands and it looked more paler than usual. What the hell. Why do I look paler than usual? I looked up and all eyes were on me. I tried talking, but all that came out was a croak. I have to get this checked when we get to headquarters. Then Flynn spoke. "Elsa don't you feel faint," Flynn says. I just shake my head with a confused face. "Elsa you have a fucking bullet in your right arm" Astrid says. I just turn my head to see blood coming down my right arm. What the hell. I rip a piece of fabric from my jacket and wrap it around my arm. Then everything started spinning.

We reach headquarters and everyone gets out. I stand up and every step I take feels heavy. "Elsa you okay," Kristoff asks. I just nod my head. Flynn got the Nightmare that was still unconscious, so he had to pick him up. We got to the elevator and everything started spinning again. I leaned on the wall to give me support. "Elsa you don't look too good. You look pale well paler than usual," Jack says. The elevator came to a stop and we were in the lobby. I got out of the elevator. Once I did I tripped and everything went black.

Jack's POV

Once we reached the lobby. Elsa was the first one to get out of the elevator. When she did she tripped and fell. We all ran to her. We saw her unconscious and from where she got shot, the blood started to gush out. "Flynn takes the Nightmare to its cell," I say. "Okay," he says taking the Nightmare to the cells on floor B. I picked Elsa up and ran to the hospital we have in the agency. Punzie, Astrid, Hiccup, and Kristoff followed me. We got there and they took Elsa to surgery to take out the bullet.

4 hours later

We have been in the waiting room and no word about Elsa. Then the doctor came in. "Elsa is okay," she says. "Can we see her," Kristoff asks. "I wouldn't do it now," she says. "Why not," I ask. "She for yourself," she says motioning us to follow her. Flynn was also here when the doctor came. We all followed her. Then we saw Elsa she was trashing the place. "What's happening," Astrid asks. "The bullet she was shot with was Nightmare venom. It causes anyone who is injected to go mad," one of the scientists said. "How long would this take," I ask. "It just depends on how fast she can calm herself down," the scientist says.

We just watched for a couple of minutes. Then one of the scientists then put on music, then Elsa started singing while throwing things.

You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud, not saying much

I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet

Shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Her throwing started to slow down.

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium
I am titanium
Stone hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone hard, as bulletproof glass
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall

I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium
I am titanium

When she finished she stopped throwing things and she was calm.

Elsa's POV

When I sang that song, I grew calm. I looked around and I saw everything broken. I'm in a white room and there is a mirror in front of me. I knew there were people on the other side watching, but I don't know who they are. I then felt pain in my arm. I looked at it and it was in a cast. I was wearing those gowns when you go to the hospital. I never liked them. I need to change, but how. I started walking around. Making sure I don't step on the broken glass. I then found my pin that changes my clothes. I pinned it on my gown. Then I did an aerial cartwheel to change my look.

When I landed I was wearing a new outfit. I was wearing a tight short black dress that had an open back. My hair was down in waves from my braid and my shoes were black high heel boots that reached below my knee.

Then a loud speaker came on. "Elsa how are you feeling," someone asks. I try speaking, but again I forgot that my vocal cords are broken because of Ella. Then the door opened. "We are going to have Agent Dark check your vocal cords," someone says. So, Agent Dark is Ella. Lets see if she is actually going to check my vocal cords. "Hello Agent Snow," she says. She then checked my vocal cords. Hmm I thought she was going to fight me, well I guess I was wrong. When she checked my vocal cords I was able to speak again.

Then she took out a knife. "No one is here to watch you, so it looks like no one can stop me," she cackles. Shit how am I going to protect myself. The only thing I have is my fist. Then she lunged towards me. The knife cut a little bit of my check. I did a roundhouse kick which pushed her to the floor. "Why are you doing this," I ask. "Because my father's boss wants me to," she says. "Wait father's boss," I say then my eyes go wide. "Oh you figured it out. All he wants me to do is capture you, but I think you should die instead," she says. She lunges towards me and slams me down to the floor. Then the doors open up. I see Manny and my friends well except Jack and I are not friends. Ella got distracted, so I was able to push her off of me. Then I got mad. "I told you everything," I shout. "I trusted you," I say hitting her. Then my body started to glow. I pushed her to the wall. "I fucking hate you," I say slamming her head on the wall. "Well that was the plan wasn't it," she says with a smirk. I grabbed a knife and walked up to her. "Kill me and you would be no better then my father," she says and disappears.

I just looked at the floor. Is Ella Pitch's daughter or Hans. I'm thinking Hans since Hans isn't the boss. I look up and I see everyone looking at me. I saw a scientist come and check me.

"Did you feel anything when your body glowed," she asks. "No," I say. "Manny, how was she able to do that," Astrid asks. "My gene," I blurt out. "What," Manny asks. "Well look at the time I got to go and check on my sister," I say running out the door. Then Jack grabbed my wrist. "Don't touch me," I shout. "Elsa we need to check on the Nightmare we caught," he says. "Yeah we need to figure out why they stole that jewel," Punzie says. "Fine," I say getting my wrist out of Jack's grip.  

A/N 

This chapter seems to be okay. What did you guys think. Please comment on what you guys thought of this chapter and what you thought of the song. Sorry if the chapters are short. I hope you have a lovely day. Bye my snowballs.