Chapter 8

Elsa's POV

Right now I'm just exploring the house. It's actually nice. We are in Canada. I like it since it's cold and the cold never bothered me. I went to the backyard and it had snow. I decided to play in the snow. "Okay what should I make," I tell myself. I decided to make a snowman. Anna and I loved to make snowmen when we were little. "What are you making," someone said. I threw a knife and it hit the tree. I looked at the person who said that and it was Jack.

"Idiot. Don't scare me like that," I say looking at my snowman. "You made that with the snow," Jack asks. "Duh of course I used the snow," I say. "I knew that," he says. "Sure you did," I say and roll my eyes.

Then I got an idea. Time to have some fun Agent Ice. I made a snowball and threw it at Jack. He made a snowball and threw it at me. I need to change my outfit. I did an aerial cartwheel. I'm now wearing sneakers and a light blue crop top with white skinny jeans. When I was looking at myself, Jack threw a snowball at me.

"Hey not fair," I say. Then we started playing. At the end of our snowball fight I won.

Right now I'm sitting next to the fireplace drinking hot chocolate. "Who knew Jack Frost the cold hearted person could have some fun," I say out loud. "What," Jack asked, looking at me. "Oh you heard me Frost," I say. I walked upstairs to get some sleep. I don't have my phone with me because I was told they can track me down with that phone, so I have to wait a week to get a non trackable phone and then I can talk with my sister. I jumped on my bed and went to sleep.

Jack's POV

1 week later

It has been a week I have been here with Elsa. It's already night time and I'm sitting on the chair in the kitchen. I have been thinking about having a one night stand with her because she might be better than Mia, but I haven't done it.

Elsa has been stressing out because she doesn't know if her sister is doing okay. I told her that they are fine, but she refuses to listen to me. The phones were just delivered to me, so Elsa should be coming to get it.

"Jack are the phones here," Elsa asks. "Yeah," I say handing her the phone. She grabbed her phone and dialed someone's number. If I'm sure it's Anna. "Ugh of course she wouldn't answer. She is my lazy pregnant sister," Elsa says putting her phone on the table. "Why does Pitch even want me so bad," Elsa mumbles. "Who knows why. I'm guessing because of your gene which causes you to kill things in sight," I say. Then a phone starts ringing. I look at mine and it's not mine. Elsa grabbed her phone and answered it.

Elsa's POV

My phone started ringing and I answered it. "Hello," I say. "Ah Elsa where are you," I hear Pitch say. I hang up and put my phone down. "Was it Anna," Jack asks. Should I tell him? He is protecting me so I should tell him. "Pitch," is all I say. Then Jack did the most shocking thing ever. He put his chin on my shoulder. I thought I would have slapped him, but I didn't. "Someone needs a stress reliever," he says huskily in my ear which caused me to shiver, but in a good way. I don't know why though. He walked to his room and I did the same thing. What is happening to me.

Anna's POV

It has been a week since I've been in Norway. The house is beautiful. It is the same one that me and Kristoff stayed at when we were here.

(House that Anna and Kristoff are staying at ↓)

He also proposed to me at some fancy restaurant in Norway. Right now I'm chilling on the couch. I'm 5 months pregnant and have 4 months until the baby is born. I have mood swings here and there, but not that often. I wonder how Jack and Elsa are doing. I bet that Elsa and Jack are fighting since they do not like each other. "Honey the phones are here," Kristoff says sitting on the couch and handing me my phone. "Thank you," I say kissing him. Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello," I say. "I see you got the phone," someone says. "Astrid," I say. "Yup thats me girl," she says. "I still can't believe you guys are spies," I say. I'm friends with them because they came to my wedding. "What are you doing," I ask. "Well we just finished interrogating a Nightmare, but they didn't spill anything. We need someone that scares them," she says. "I think my sister can and maybe Jack too," I say. "Yeah, but there somewhere else," she says. "Where are them," I ask. "There in Canada. What part of Canada I don't know," she says. "Oh okay," I say.

We talked for an hour. It's 9 in the morning here where we are at. Norway is 6 hours ahead of Canada so it's 3 in the morning over there. I guess I have to wait to call my sister. I was going to call her first thing, but Astrid called me so I couldn't. I wonder if she is stressing out if I'm okay or not. I think she is. She is an overprotective sister when it comes to me. When I introduced Kristoff to her. She told him if he breaks my heart she will break him. He looked terrified when she told him that. I feel like watching a movie. Even though it's still the morning

"Kristoff, can we watch a movie," I yell. "Anna you don't have to yell, but yes we can," he says sitting on the couch and turning on the T.V. "Sorry," I say. "Hey it's okay," he says. He finds a movie and puts it on.  

A/N 
What did you guys think of this chapter. Did I do meh or did I do good? Please tell me in the comments. Anyway I hope you have a lovely day. Bye for now my snowballs.