Chapter 45

~Three days later~

-January 12th, Friday-

~Natalie's POV~

"Oh so you're on their side all of a sudden?? My own twin brother?" I hear my daughter, and of course, I get my happy ass up to see what the problem is. "At first I wasn't, but then dad made me snitch. Which made me realized, if I can't have a boyfriend right now, your ass surely can't have a boyfriend. That's eighteen at that." I hear my son rebuttal, and I furrow my eyebrows, as does everyone else. "You mean girlfriend, right?" My eldest asks his younger brother, and I await his answer with him. "Yeah, girlfriend. Sorry, the fact she's probably been with him for years has me so upset I'm confusing myself. Do you know how many of your friends had and still have crushes on me?" He says, and proceeds to ask his sister, "And they're gonna stay crushes young man, your brothers fight isn't gonna change my rules." I walk up saying, and I seem to spook James more than my other two, and I wonder as to why. Something comes to mind as I remember what he said beforehand, and I decide to talk to him later about it.

"N-Nah yeah I know ma, I was just joking. I'm the good child, unlike these two sinners." He says, hugging me, and I hug him back. "Oh hush, you're all good children. Although, right now, some, better than others." I say, eyeing my daughter, and she gives me those doe eyes in return. "Yeah, shut up James, cuz something tells me you're next." My eldest says, giving his brother a wink as he pulls Neveah away from us. James tries to slip away from me, "Uh uh mister, get back here." I say, grabbing his wrist, and I catch a glimpse of his cringe face before he turns around nonchalant. "We need to have a little talk." I say, and he groans as I pull him upstairs, and into his bedroom. "You're not gonna talk about, pee-pee's, wee-wee's and babies are you?" He asks, as I close the door.

I laugh a bit, shaking my head, "No, I made your dad do that already." I tell him, "This however, is a job for mama." I add, plopping on his bed, patting beside me for him to sit. "I'm gonna ask you a question son, but before I do, I want you to know you can tell me anything. And when I say anything, I mean anything. So, before I ask you this question, is there anything you wanna tell me?" I say and ask, and he looks at me like a deer in headlights. Eventually though, he looks as if he's about to say something, "I-I . . ." He starts, "I don't know how to explain it." He says softly, looking down into his lap, "Would you like me to ask my question then?" I ask, and he looks back up into my eyes with a nod. "Alright then," I start, "When you pointed out the fact Neveah can't have a boyfriend since you can't have one," I say, "You didn't actually misspeak, did you?" I ask, and he widens his eyes at me with a gasp.

". . . H-How did you. . .?" - "Mama Bear knows her cubs dear." I answer, running my fingers through his hair. "And not to mention," I pause, getting near his ear, "I see the way you look at Mason, oh and Caspian too." I add, and he gasps, obviously suppressing his smirk. "I do not look at my brothers friends!" He says playfully, pushing me away, and making me laugh as he hides his face in his pillow. He lifts his head up though, "Wait, are you gonna tell dad?" He asks me, and I shrug, "I don't know, do you want me to?" I make sure to ask, and he seemed unsure himself. "I don't know. I feel like I should be the one to tell him but, I also don't know if he's gonna react like you. I mean, how am I suppose to tell my father, whose married to a woman, that I like boys?" He says and asks me, and I hold my precious little boy close. "Baby, you just tell him. And for the many years I've been with your dad, I can tell you this." I start, "You're father is just about the most understanding man I know. Now, when I was pregnant with your older brother, I asked him how he'd feel if we had a son, and he turned out to be gay. You know what he told me?" I say and ask, and he nods for me to go on, "He told me he'd be supportive, and he told me he'd love our son just the same." I tell him, remembering the exact day, all those years ago.