Chapter 28

~Three months later~

-December 1st, Thursday-

~Natalie's POV~

I wake up, feeling how empty the other side of the bed was with my hand. I sit up, stretch, and yawn. I get out of bed, and the first thing I do, is use the bathroom. I finish my business and wash my hands, before splashing my face with some water. I dry it, and I thus head into my hallways, tossing around my messy curls a little.

I see that none of my kids are in their rooms and yet, I don't hear any of them downstairs either. Also, I never wake up alone, and I'm getting a little suspicious as to why I did today. What is today? I head downstairs and towards the calendar near the front door, and I gasp when I see the date. "It's my birthday?" I mutter to myself, and I start to feel sad.

Why did I wake up alone on my birthday? I head around the corner and into the kitchen, pouting, and my I'm blessed with a lovely sight. Tobias, flipping pancakes, shirtless, and messy haired. I remember I made him give me his shirt last night, just because. I just watch him for awhile, and I notice he's a bit buffer than the last time I seen him shirtless.

He starts to smile after awhile, and he looks up at me, making me smile. He takes the pancake off the pan and turns down the stove, and wags his finger towards himself, beckoning for me to come closer. I bite my bottom lip, and I meet him halfway. He kisses up my neck, following my jawline, all the way to my lips. I kiss him back, and he pulls me close.

"Happy birthday my love." He tells me, and I smile, "Thank you handsome." I tell him, and I hug him around his neck, and he hugs me back just as tight. He lifts me up off the floor and sets me down on the island counter, kissing me before going back to the stove. "Where are our babies love?" I ask him, as he pours more pancake batter onto the hot pan. "They're with my mother, wrapping and making someone's presents." He tells me, and I can't help but smile wide. "And my triplets?" I ask him, "Same thing, just with Alex and his mom." He tells me, and I'm so happy and so excited for today.

"Sooo," I start, "You're saying, right now, it's just me and you in this apartment?" I ask him, and he looks up at me, squinting at bit, before nodding. "Yes. Why do you ask?" He asks, and I slightly bite my bottom lip as I watch the gold chain he seems to never take off, gleam in the sunlight. I don't know why but, he looks so good right now. His faux curls messier than my real ones, his whole upper body resembles that of which he had when I first met him, and don't even get me started on his grey sweatpants. "It's just nice to get to eat breakfast with you, like we used to before we had our little loves." I tell him, reeling my eyes back up to his.

-Mature Content Ahead-

(Continue at the next *** pure ones.)

He smirks at me, and I start to get that heart-beat in-between my legs. I've spent a decade with this man on my mind, and he never seems to falter in making me feel this way. I watch him make breakfast and undeniably, my mind starts to wonder. I imagine him kissing and caressing me all over my body, before settling in-between my legs, and pounding me silly. I imagine his chain dangling inches away from my face, and I cross my legs, growing less and less hungry for actual food.

I want him. And just the fact that I think he already knows that, makes me want him even more. I admire him some more, and I get caught looking somewhere other than his eyes. He chuckles a bit, and thus, turns off the stove. "Y'know," he starts, "I'm getting the impression you're not hungry." He says, walking over to me, making me swallow hard. "Oh trust me, I am." I tell him, and I couldn't help but look him up and down after saying that.