Chapter 16

~September 22nd, Sunday~

~Natalie's POV~

I wake up early in the morning, and for the first time in a bed, I wake up next to Alex. I sit up a bit, my heart melts at the sight next to me. Alex, sound asleep, in his signature position, with his arm over his face. I look him all the way down, and I see his abs peeking out a bit. I get the urge to kiss him awake, and I give into it.

I straddle his lap, lifting up the blanket while kissing from the bottom to the top of his abs. He starts to squirm a bit, just like last night but, more subtly. I suck on one of them, and that's when I feel him wake up, and he moves his arm. I continue what I'm doing, making him smile. I trail up to his neck, and he leans his head to the other side, opening up the field more.

I kiss, suck, and bite his neck before I trail my kisses up his jawline and to his lips. He kisses me back, obviously trying to suppress a smile in the midst. I pull away, "Good morning." I tell him, and he kisses me again, "Good morning indeed." He says, and his sleepy morning voice was deep. Sexy.

Sultry. I bite my lip, and sit on his lap, directly on what I knew would be his morning wood. He breathes in sharply through this nose when I do, and I get this tingly feeling in between my legs. Like I would with Tobias. I gasp.

Tobias. I-I, forgot about him. For a solid three minutes. "What's wrong?" He sits up and asks me, and I shake my head, "Nothing." I say, and he shakes his head. "Don't try and give me that. Tell me what you just thought of." He says, "It's uh, actually not what I thought of, it's what I forgot. I forgot about Tobias. Like really forgot about him, for the first time. Because of you." I tell him softly, and he was failing at trying to hold back a smile. "Well," He starts, "thinking about him obviously causes you pain for the time being so, let's see if I can make you forget about him more." He says to me, just before kissing me again.

I kiss him back, and he does something unexpected, he wraps an arm around me, and picks me up as he stands. Forcing me to hold on to him and wrap my legs around his waist. "Alex, where are you taking me?" I ask him laughing a bit, and for the first time, I feel his hands on my ass as he carried me. "Downstairs, and you're gonna watch me cook you and all of your kids breakfast." He says, and I shake my head, kissing his cheek. "You know I'm gonna help right?" I say softly near his ear, and I feel him slightly stagger on holding me.

"No you're not." - "Yes I am." - "No you're not." - "Yes I am." - "we can do this all day if you want." He says, making his way downstairs and into my fancy kitchen. He sets me on my marble island counter, "You're gonna stay right here, and watch me cook for you. It's a win-win situation here Nat, you get to do nothing, and watch all of this," he flexes, making me smile, "Cook the best breakfast you've ever had." He finishes, and I roll my eyes hopping off the counter. "What'll make you let me cook with you?" I ask, and instantly, his eyes glance down to my boobs still in my bra. "I mean, I don't have a shirt on," he says pausing, "it's only fair." He adds, and I 'hmph' him, and I hop back onto the counter, crossing my arms over my boobs. "That's what I thought." He mutters, opening the fridge, seeing what's in it.

         ~Mature Content Ahead~
(Continue at the next *** pure ones.)

His comment pisses me off, and I change my mind, un-clipping my bra and shedding it off, and letting it hit the floor. I lay back onto the counter, and I wait for him to turn around. When he does, his eyes widen at me immediately, and he almost drops the items he got out. I laugh, sit up, and hop off the counter to help him. Taking the eggs and bacon, and putting them down onto the counter.

He sets down the butter, and he pulls me to him by my waist, and latches onto my neck. And he finds my weak spot after awhile, and I can't stop myself from making noise. "You're so beautiful." He pulls away to tell me, making me blush. Just then, he picks me up once again, but only to set me on the counter and kiss me. And I feel his hands trail up my sides, and something in me stops him from doing exactly what I wanted him to do.