Classic

You ran away from 'home' if you  can call it that.  You ran all the way to Mount Ebott and fell. You landed on a patch of buttercups. You went through the doors, solved puzzles, found a house, saw a basement, went down the stairs and was face to face with a large door and it was suuuuper cold. There was flippin snow everywhere you looked. You held your sides to help trap your warmth. You walked through the forest and saw a station. You walked towards it and saw a skeleton wearing a grey t-shirt, a blue hoodie with pink slippers? You asked," He-llo, c-could y-you p-plea-se h-helo m-e-e k- kind s-si-." you were cut off and collapsed which made a loud thud and woke classic up. He was confused and leaned over only to see female human passed out." Holy shit, a human. What to do, what to do!" Classic mentally said freaking out. He got an idea and said," Hold on kiddo, I have an idea to keep you safe and warm." He opened his maw and shoved you in. He kept this up until you were in his stomach. He went back to sleep. You woke up 4 hours later to see that you were still outside in the snow but it was warm and tight in there. You saw the world around you tinted with blue. You were very confused. You then felt movement. You saw an all to familiar skeletal hand right infront of you."Kiddo, if you're awake and you're confused about where you are then you're in my stomach." said a deep male voice.
You were frozen in place.

You both got to know each other and bacame best friends. You also broke the barrarier.

The
End