Fell

Fell is like a father to you. He found you behind his station and took you in as one of your own when you were only one, ONE! You guys always play that one game called hide n seek. The game does have twist tho. If you were found by Fell, you would get eaten and stay in his stomach for atleast 3 hours maximum. He is super overprotective. For example: If you are playing in the snow and someone bullies you, let's just say that they went to the hospital. He even introduced you to the bad guys and they all fell in love with your cuteness. You are their little angel. Tho, you didn't come home one day. Fell feared the worst. He checked everywhere except for Snowdin Forest. He was not going to give up until he found you. He saw a figure infront of him. He got closer and saw you frozen. He had only one choice. He needed to swallow your frozen form. He knew what was best for you anyway. He did just that and you were safely tucked away in his stomach.

After that accident, he never let you out of his sight ever again. If you tried to, you would get the spank of your life from a wooden spoon. Trust me, it hurts like hell.
You would need someone that he trust by your side as and it really is annoying. Let's just hope that you don't have to be in his sight when you turn 20. He really is an overprotective father figure.

The
End