G

Not requested but Passive9Nightmare said to do this mothercow after Infected. Tbh, I was going to make a chapter for him since day 5 but lost motivation and changed the chapter. Now, I have determination to write this! Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

Everywhere you looked, you saw darkness.

No light.

No life.

No food.

No water.

No anything.

The void, it felt like a lucid dream but, at the same time, not. It was like- it was like space but no light or anything. Fear crawled up your spine, trying to hold a firm hold on you. You didn't let thet happen and fought it, not wanting to loose the only sanity they had left in this place.

G walked around the forest, not caring about the stares the female monsters gave him. If he could, he would have killed them. However, he is a judge and a judge must do their jobs right. He walked into Snowdin Forest, not expecting to see a small human in the snow and at the verge of life. He ran to them and checked their pulse.

.

.

.

.

They were still alive, their breathes shallow but still detectable. He had no idea what to do, not having saved someone else- other than his brother- from danger. He picked them up and panicked. He was panicking so much that he opened his maw and shoved them in, swallowing them as soon as they entered his yellow maw. He kept on swallowing until they slid down his throat and into his stomach. Realizing what happened, he panicked more. This was new and he didn't know what to do when they wake up.

When you woke up, you screamed when he told you where you were.

It took time to get used to your new family, but you did. They were the best family you could ever ask for.

The End