Empireverse! Error

Requested by Femboy_Reader! Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

It was a great day to go fishing for Error, right hand man of the leader of the Moon Empire, Nightmare. He wasn't far from his empire, just five yards away. Splashing. Something finally got caught in the net after 2 weeks, a smile formed on his skull as he rowed to the nets, not expecting at the sight he saw. An adult mermaid with (f/c) hair and tail, a pearl necklace and a beautiful (f/c) attire. A rare and legendary sight, especially adult mermaids. The net dug into their soft skin, blood oozing out as she kept struggling and tangling herself even further." Well, what a catch! Especially if it's an adult mermaid." The mermaid stopped and looked up at him with fear, her (e/c) eyes filled with horror before thrashing around more aggressively than before. She managed to splash Error and soaked him, the hooks on the net scraping her figure." Agh! Stop that!" But she didn't stop, too scared of losing her life. Error had no choice, he had to use his strings in order to load the creature in the boat. He used his strings, cut the net, tied her up to prevent her from escaping and headed back to the empire. He couldn't wait to show his Emperor his catch.

" Put her in our pool, she'll be your responsibility from now on." Nightmare said before going back to sorting out his empire." Yes, Nightmare." Error did a small bow before going to the pool, dumping the girl in the pool and left." I'm stuck! How will I take care of my family?!" Panic arose but she didn't give up, she looked around to see if she could escape from her captors. She got out of the pool and her tail turned into human legs, all she thought about was escaping and nothing more. She ran around the castle and escaped, going back to her family.

Two years went by and the Moon Empire made an aquitance with the mermaids, one mermaid Error wanted to see not in sight. That is, until she finally hugged him." Hello, my pearl~" Yes, they both secretly dated each other." Hello, my shell~" She looked at him, his gaze turning to one of playfulness." Let's get this over with, shall we?" Nodding, she shrunk herself to the size of his thumb." Heh, get ready." His teeth parted, tongues sticking out and pulling her in his maw. A gentle hum and then, she got swallowed. Down she went and landed in his stomach, yawning and going back to sleep." Sleep well, my sea star." Error went back to do his chores while also scolding the maids for breaking a vase.

The End