Lamia! Nightmare

" Dream! Y/n! Come back here!" A deep voice was heard in the far distance. That voice belongs to a feared Lamia, Nightmare. Infront of him, two smaller figures were laughing like children. One, a human named Y/n and the other, a Lamia named Dream. Y/n was running while Dream was slithering away from his brother. You see, both of the mentioned figures thought that it was a good idea to put pink paint on Nightmare's face as a prank and payback for putting them in time out. Now here they are, running and slithering away from their older sibling. Okay, I forgot to mention that Y/n is 19 years old. Y/n ran left while both siblings were surprised before it turned to horror. Y/n, their youngest sibling amongst them, went into werewolf territory." Y/n!" Both Lamias exclaimed, terrified for their sister's safety. They slithered after their younger sibling, being very worried." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" A scream was heard, it wasn't any scream, it was their sister's scream. They somehow slithered faster than they ever have before. When they got to the source, they were horrified by what they saw. Y/n was covered in claw marks, they were bitten multiple times but thankfully it wasn't too deep nor enough to turn them into a werewolf." Y/n!" Both the brothers exclaimed, rushing to their sister's side. Both the older siblings thought of the same thought. Nightmare grabbed their legs and held them above his head, jaws wide open. He lowered their body." Br...oth...e...r?" You asked, your weak state proved to him that you needed to get healed as soon as possible. You closed your eyes again, sweet Asgore, you looked terrible in your condition. He put your head in his mouth and made sure that your vulnerable skin didn't get pierced by his deadly, venomous fangs. He closed his jaws around your waist carefully. He opened his jaws slightly and tilted his head slightly, resulting in you sliding into his throat. While sliding into his throat, he swallowed you. You were sliding down and into his stomach, not his skeleton half's stomach but his snake half's stomach. Also known as his storage stomach, his storage stomach can heal anything and that's what his doing now, healing you. Nightmare looked down to see Dream fast asleep." Oh Dream, you need to stop working." He said before picking Dream up and also swallowing him. Nightmare sighed in relief, glad that his siblings are now warm, safe and protected. He slithered out of the territory and back to their cave to take a nap with his siblings safe in his storage stomach.

The End

Sorry that this took so long, I was having a break and because I won't upload for 2+ days... I apologize. Hope you enjoyed this, bye~