Dream

Everyone loves Dream while you hate him. Why you may ask? Because he always thinks that Nightmare hurts the villagers when in reality they hurt him. I like Nightmare more than Dream because he is the guardian of negativaty. Dream always tells you to be careful with his brother. Then the accident happened. Dream saw you,shrunk you and ate you without his brother seeing it. You turned to stone with Dream. It has been a hundred years and you were free. Dream remembered you and when he was alone, he let you out. You were forced to join the stars and was super mad. One day though, changed your life. You saw Nightmare and you saw that he was also mad. He saw and gave you a fake glare. You also saw a skeleton wearing black and white clothing looking bored. While fighting, you saw the skeleton which you named oreo just watch the fight. You began walking towards him and he immediately stood up in a fighting stance. You then said," I mean no harm. I don't even know why we are fighting in the first place." It shocked him and he lowered his knife but he still has his gaurd up." Why did you join the stars?" He asked." I didn't. They forced me to join." You said with venom. He was surprised by your answer.

The battle was over and you had to leave. Dream teleported you both to Dreamtale and swallowed you and said that it was your punishment for talking to their 'enemy'.

The
End

____________________________________

Wow, this one is one of the crappy chapters that I have ever written.