DreamSwap!Ink

You were minding your business with DS!Dream. He is your adoptive parent and was happy that you were his adoptive daughter. He couldn't leave you alone when he had meetings, so he asked Ink to take care of you since he didn't trust Blue. You were going to meet Ink for the very first time. You were 5 years old and very forgiving. Ink whispered something in Dream's non-existent ear. Dream's face was shocked, a bit of worry and abit of fear was evident on his skull. Dream sighed and said," Alright, I trust you in this but don't let her out of your sight." You were curious about what they were talking about. " I understand, Boss. I will take good care of her." Ink said before Dream left for the meeting. Ink looked down at you before picking you up. You didn't trust Ink yet but you didn't want to make him mad. Ink might be rude and sarcastic at times but he is very kind and generous once you get to know him. You were as tall as his knee. He opened his maw and shoved you in. You were abit scared but knew that he wouldn't harm you.

4 minutes later

You were now completely in his gut. You didn't mind as you were tired and Ink read a story for you. You snuggled up to one of his walls and fell asleep while Ink stopped reading.
____________________________________

You and Ink did this for a long time now and you both enjoyed it

The End