Wyvern! Error

Requested by Allo_The_Great. Reader will be deaf. Reader knows what leaves their tongue. In other words, although deaf, they know what they are saying. Also, Error can telepathically talk to reader. Hope you enjoy!
_________________________________________

" If there is one thing I hate, it's taking care of human children." Error, God of Destruction, kept his eyelights on the little human infront of him in his void, wings perfectly tucked to his sides while his tail curled around him.

" Hm?" A small hum left the human child, their head looking at the Destroyer with curious eyes." Did you say something?" They felt their small mouth say, words rolling off their tongue, even of they couldn't hear them." Just saying how much I hate taking care of human children." A voice said in their head." Oh... o-okay..." They stuttered, Error raising a bone-brow." Did you stutter?"" ..." He didn't bother prying further, knowing that the child would dodge the topic.

-x-

The human child grew tired, small hands rubbing their tired eyes." Tired already?" He questioned, standing up on his two legs. Dare he admit it, but he loves the small thing with his whole being. Something he never felt towards any other being or creature. So, the surprise he got after finding them in an abandoned au and immediately wanted to add their SOUL to his hoard, only to secretly adopt them.

Slowly, he made his way to the small thing, mismatched eyelights trained on their weaker and more vulnerable form. It was like cat and mouse, only excluding the running and hiding.

His muzzle opened a fraction, wide enough to fit their arm in his jaws.

He opened them wider before clamping his muzzle around the child, torso sticking out of his jaws as he felt the child wriggle around. He forgot that he never swallowed them while they were awake, making him feel incredibly stupid.

He moved his head back and opened his muzzle, only to move it forward and letting the child slide in his large and bony muzzle.

He tilted his head, feeling the squirming child going down his throat. The feeling wasn't unpleasant, far from it to be honest. Though, he couldn't push down the guilt in his SOUL.

...

He felt them slip in his ribcage, sliding down and into his stomach. Then, struggles that were fruitless." Y/n, calm down. Remember the dragon atonamy I taught you? The part where I mentioned that all dragon species have a crop and that monsters can't digest humans?" The struggles ceased, much to Error's disappointment and relief.

-x-

Y/n calmed down after hearing those words in their small head. They could hear his SOUL beat against his ribcage.

The walls around them were soft and surprisingly comfortable to sit on." You promise that you aren't lying?"" To my hoard and to my death." They smiled, sleep getting the better of them as darkness danced in their vision.

-x-

He felt them go limp, a sign that they fell asleep.

He looked up at his hoard, snorting before going through a rift to Outertale where he could stargaze. Using his two legs and wings, he climbed onto a rocky hill, not wanting to risk waking up the child inside of him.

He made it to a secret cave that only he knew about, settling down and using his wings to cover his abdomen in a protective manner." Sweet dreams, my hatchling." He said, stargazing while he waited for another au to destroy, all the while his little human slept in his stomach, hidden away from the harsh, cruel world

The End

Credit to SketchSanss for the art