Error 404

You are a female human who came from an au called AlphaTale which was the very first au but was destroyed for some unknown reasons even you, yourself don't know. You are Y/n 404, sister of Error 404. You missed your brother dearly, you cried almost all the time. You fell into depression. You are also the most innocent person ever. You don't even know what fuck means!
...
You were tired but saw a skeleton that looked all too familiar. Error 404, your brother. You were in tears, not out of sadness but out of joy. The figure turned around and faced you. Once they saw you their eyes went wide because you looked like his long lost sister,Y/n 404. I used his strings to tie you up. They weren't tight to kill you, though. He walked towards you. When he came right infront of you, he asked,"Who are you, human?"" Hello, brother." You said, calmly. He was crying tears of joy. He finally let you go from his strings and pulled you into a sibling hug. You gladly accepted the hug and hugged him bag." Where have you been!? I was scared half to death! I missed you so much, Y/n." He said." I was in different multiverses, looking everywhere for you. I thought that I lost you!" You said, sobbing quietly. You were getting sleepy and fell asleep in your brother's embrace. He saw you go limp and smiled. He shrunk you to where were the size of his middle finger. He opened his mouth and tossed you in there before shutting his mouth with you on his glowing blue tongue. He tilted his head back slightly and swallowed you. You landed in his stomach and he patted his gut." Good night,Y/n." He said before sitting on the "floor" and laying down on his back and dozed off himself.

The
End