Strawberry! Nightmare

Requested by DarkSkele. Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________

You didn't know when or why you always sang the same song over and over and over again. It was like drug, it just felt so right to sing it over and over and over again. The words rolling off your tongue like it was meant to be, you couldn't describe what you felt. The feeling you could describe it as was magical, it just felt so... calm. You decided to sing the song for the last time before going to the park to relax, see what you can do to help the children to do better on whatever they were struggling with.

After you sang the song for the last time, you got ready for your walk to the park.

This was a terrible mistake! The city was under attack by a pink tar covered skeleton who smelt oddly like strawberries. You ran with two kids in your arms, trying to help them get away from the threat and to find their parents. You got grabbed by one of your legs, causing you to fall on your back to prevent any injuries on the poor kids." Run!" You yelled, letting the children go as you got pulled to the skeleton. As you got closer, another tendril wrapped around your other leg. You tried to kick and force the tendrils off your legs with your hands but to no avail, getting more scared." Ooooh! I caught myself a cute little human!" The skeleton said, sounding very cheery for your liking." Let *grunt* me go!" You yelled, upsetting the skeleton slightly." Awwwwww~ Okay! BUT if you know this song, I'll keep you!" He said, playing a familiar beat.' Why this song?!' You asked yourself in your head, fighting off the urge." Soon may the wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum, one day when the touguin' gone we'll take our leave and go~" you sang, cursing at yourself for singing that song." Ooooh! You know that song? Looks like I'm going to keep you!~" His voice cooed, wrapping two other tendrils around your waist, retracting the other two in his back. He brought you closer to his body, confusing you for a second before your body got pulled by his tar. This panicked you as you got pulled deeper, struggling until another tendril patted your head while the other helped to get you in his body and away from any harm. You relaxed, eyes half lidded as you felt calm. The tar finally consumed your whole body, shrinking you before sending your fragile human body to his stomach. Unbeknownst to you, you were actually his soulmate. His tar in his stomach was comfortable to sleep on, like a soft bed but just more wet; moist and warmer. You were in a hypnotic daze, forgetting the fact that he absorbed your body with his tar covered body and shrunk you before sending you to his stomach. Finally getting drowsy, you shifted in a more comfortable position and fell asleep. You felt... safe in his stomach for some odd reason, meh, you would think about it when you woke up.

The End