Error

Requested by Friendlybluesky. Reader is a bitty in this chapter! Anyways, enjoy ~
_________________________________________

It was peaceful in the Anti-void for Error. He was chilling on his bean bag, next to him was a bitty named Y/n. Both skeleton and bitty watched Undernovela, enjoying the peace in the Anti-void. Y/n should be terrified by now but, they weren't, knowing full-well that the monster wouldn't do anything to them." ERROR!" And there goes their peaceful atmosphere." Yes, Nightmare? Need something?" Error turned around to be met with a very grumpy Nightmare." Go destroy some aus, I'll look after Y/n while you're gone." Mama Nootmare said, picking the bitty up with his hands." Ugh, fine. I'll go destroy Outertale #4096." Error slumped and walked to the portal, entering it before the portal closed." Now, let's head back to the castle before my appetite kicks in." Y/n nodded in agreement, seeming to know what he was talking about. Nothing can go wrong.

Everything went down. The Star Sanses somehow found the base and Y/n was in Error's stomach, the red colour of the ecto flesh comforting them as the chaos happened outside. Heck, even Dream saw how risky this would be for Error. Suddenly a portal opened and showed a tired, yet, annoyed glithy humanoid female wolf." Can you guys keep it down?! Art is literally trying to sleep while Brush and Crayon are crying!" And dang did she look like she was going to kill someone." Error! You have an au?!"" Oh for the love of- I DON'T HAVE AN AU!" The female got out of the portal and one handedly slapped Ink across the face." Shut up! Just because that mothertrucker doesn't have an au doesn't mean that there are other versions of him from different Multiverses! I, for once, am not a Sans but a Frisk. I get easily tempered and you don't want to see me slapping you!" If she wasn't terrifying enough, her eyes glowed slightly to indicate her fury."?!" She walked back through the portal before closing the small rip, leaving many confused skeletons." WHAT THE F-"

The End