Jet! Nightmare

Requested by ItzStarNight. I hope you enjoy! I decided to make it cute and funny.

Warning: Lots of swearing. Please skip if you are uncomfortable with these foul words.

Sorry for the long wait. I was kinda working on irl stuff. Enjoy!
_________________________________________

Y/n couldn't believe it.

All the cookies she had made and hid from everyone in the castle, were gone. Only the succulent and baked crums being the only evidence that they were ever there.
...

Dust and Killer were in the room with Dream before flinching violently when an angry Y/n slammed her hand on the poor coffee table.

" Which one of you ate the cookies?"

Her voice was dark, plain with each word she said. She really was serious about a batch of freshly baked cookies.

" Why worry about cookies? Couldn't have been impo-"

Her eyes lidded, morphing into a glare that could kill anyone, if it was physical.

" I made those cookies specifically for everyone."

She straightened herself.

" I was going to save them for our picnic."

All of them sweated, as if they were having an anxiety attack but 1000x worse.

" So, tell me who ate them."

It wasn't a question, more of a command. If anything, Y/n started to act like Nightmare and Error.

" Not us. We were chatting the whole time, forming plans for our next attack."

Her glare softened but it was still present. The rage in her eyes disappeared, a blank expression plastered on her face.

" Fine. I'll believe you. For now."

As if luck was on their side, Cross and Error walked in.

" A-aA-and t-th-ha-t i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is h-ow i-t-t-t's d-do-o-o-ne."

Y/n seemed to be connecting the dots, before that rage returned, worse than the previous rage.

Everyone sweat dropped, feeling the tension build up in the living room.

" NIGHTMARE JOKU!"
" Yes, Y/n-"

It wasn't surprising if Nightmare was terrified of Y/n. She showed him who the boss was between the two of them.

" D.I.D Y.O.U E.A.T M.Y C.O.O.K.I.E.S?"

He seemed confused, gears turning to process the words.

" Which batch? My favourite cookies from Fluffytale or the coconut ones?"

Y/n only grew more furious.

" The batch I baked this morning."
" Oh. Well then, I haven't. Been busy with paperwork and shit."

But Y/n didn't believe him. Not one bit. It was as if something inside her gut told her that he was lying in her face. But, as she observed him for any signs of lying, she couldn't find any evidence.

" May I ask what is happening?"

She deadpanned, every ounce of sanity (which was very low) was the only thing keeping her from 'ripping' his skull off his body.

" Nightmare Joku. You are a fucking lier that screams " Bitch, you dumb." right now."

Her voice held no mercy, the last drop of sanity almost gone. The mood between her and Nightmare wasn't anything abnormal the Murder Time Trio, Cross or Error saw. It was basically a normal thing to see two grown adults act like cats or, even worse, 5-year-olds.