Leviathanverse!Classic

I created this au so... yeah. I created a multiverse called Leviathanverse. I own all my characters in here but credit goes to Toby Fox. They are the original owner of undertale. Hope you enjoy. I am also the Frisk in here. In this au, Frisk(me) got experimented with positivity and negativity, destruction and creation with wolf and with SD and DS!Dreams' wings with markings under my eyes.
____________________________________

You are a wonderful woman. You are always there for your 'friends' if you could call them that. You see, on one of your school adventures you found out that your friends were only using you for popularity and money. You were outraged and kicked them out of your group. You walked away without a care and word. You came across the beach, somehow. You suddenly felt so... calm, at peace almost. You walked towards the shore and played in the water. You enjoyed this so much that you didn't see where you were. You were on a cliff. You tripped into the dark and wild waters. You also don't know how to swim! You were sinking until you saw a giant fluffy webbed hand/paw grab you gently before you passed out.

...

You awoke in a cave-like-house. The walls were made out of rocks and you were on one massive bed. It was the size of 2 houses.
You smelt the familiar smell of pie. You looked around and saw a plate with pie in it. You got up and ate it. You had one question in your mind." How am I breathing if I'm underwater?" You thought. You took the sliced pie and saw that you had two options.

Eat
Inventory

You chose inventory because you weren't that hungry. You stood up and saw that you were on some kind of air bubble. It was actually really pretty. You were inching your way out of the bubble. You put your hand through it and, to your surprised, it didn't pop but there was definitely water outside this air bubble. You took a deep breath and held it in and walked out of the air bubble and you were welcomed in open arms by warm ocean water. You swam all the way 'til you saw a basement. You being the curious person you were dared swimming down those dark, creepy stairs. You saw a two massive purple doors and pushed them open to only be greeted by ice cold water. You saw snow and seaweed. You swam a bit and heard a loud 'SLAM' and you turned around just to see that the doors were slammed shut. Your eyes widen but you knew that there was no turning back and kept swimming forward. You saw an old log and decided to leave it. You swam about 5 meters away from the log before a loud 'SNAP' was heard. You turned around and , to your horror and surprise, the log that you swam over was snapped in half. Your lungs would need fresh air soon. You came across a bridge? How the h- know what, nevermind. You then heard a deep voice." Human, don't you know how to gre- kid!" You didn't hear what else he had to say as your lungs were beginning to burn. You opened your mouth and bubbles came out and you began to sink. Your e/c began to close as your vision began to blur. Before you passed out, you felt something warm grab your body and being pulled into a tight tube. Then, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sans time lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Human, don't you know how to gre-kid!" I started saying before the kid ran out of oxygen. They opened their mouth and bubbles came out while they started to sink. Their e/c started to close. I opened my mouth and used my translucent blue tongue to drag them in my mouth. I swallowed them and waited until they landed in my stomach. I felt them plop in my stomach and I was satisfied with them being save. If my brother found 'em then they would be dead. My younger brother, Papyrus, would kill them for their SOUL no matter what. I felt them shift in my stomach. I used my skeleton claws and tail to swim as far away from colddin and towards flowfall. It is much safer there than anywhere else in the underwater Kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your time lol~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in some weird translucent blue place. I heard snoring and immediately shot up. Bad idea, because pain shot through my body. I collapsed and the snoring stopped. I froze in place before the whole place shook. I saw a massive tail, four skeleton claws and a really big, leviathan skeleton head. It's two cyan slids stared at me I backed away til I reached a squishy wall. Wait! Squishy!? I touched the wall again and realisation hit me. I was inside of this... this monster. I began shivering because of me getting digested. The creature saw this and purred? It helped me relax." How are you you feeling kiddo?" The creature asked. Judging by the voice, it sounded male." O-okay  I-I g-guess." I said. I have never felt so intimated by anyone before." My name's Sans, Sans The Skeleton. What's your name kiddo?" Sans asked." My n-name is Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said. After I said that, I moved upwards and I was now in his mouth, I was covered in saliva. I was then spat out into a beautiful cave.

The
End