Strawberry! Nightmare (Part 2)

Part two was requested by Mangelfiquette! A part of me wanted a part two while the other part of me didn't want a part two. Hope you enjoy!
___________________________________

You woke up in a pink and tar covered place, being comfortable to sleep in but being warm and wet. Remembering what happened, you started to struggle. A chuckle catching your attention." Looks like my dessert woke up~" The familiar voice of your predator made you freeze in place, making him chuckle more. Your body was jello, not being able to find the confidence to yell or struggle more." Ok, let's get straight to the point." His booming voice broke the silence, making you yelp and fall on your butt." That song that you sang five hours ago, that was your soulmate song. Looks like we are soulmates, my little dessert~" He purred- HE PURRED?!You were shocked but mostly scared, not knowing if he was a good or bad soulmate." A-are y-y-you g-going t-t-to h-hurt m-me?" Your voice was raspy from not having any liquid in your system." Goodness no! Your my soulmate! If I hurt you, I get your pain inflicted on me!" He flinched at the very thought of harming you." Anyways, I'm Strawberry. You must be Y/n- it's part of our soulmate thing, heh." He rubbed the back of his neck in nervousness, not knowing how you'd react." I'll let you out now." He said, teleporting you out of his stomach and on a chair in your normal size." Let's get started, shall we?" He asked before explaining.

4 years later

You had children and had great life with 2N ( Strawberry! Nightmare), being as happy as can be.

The End