Vampire! Sans

You're a 5 year old child that ran away from home, away from your drunk father. You, somehow, ended up in the woods where vampires live. You're in vampire territory. You were scared, defenceless, young, injured, innocent, helpless, hungry, tired and thirsty. You found a tree, hollow enough to fit your small frame in and with enough space to put your bag in with you. You crawled to the hollow tree and started to curl up, hoping to keep the warmth trapped and then, darkness. Little did you know that a certain vampire skeleton followed your blood trail. He was hungry and thought that you were an injured animal.

Oh, how I wish he realised how wrong he was.

He found the source of the trail by your tree. He stepped closer and saw a piece of clothing. He was now confused. He crouched down and saw a child with injuries and a backpack. His eyesockets went wide. You began shivering because of the cold. You began to stir and opened your eyes to only see a vampire skeleton. Your eyes went wide and you immediately backed away as far as you could. You whimpered and were on the verge of tears. He calmed you down alot. You took your backpack and put it on your back. You crawled out of the hollow tree and ran to Sans. He immediately ingulfed you in a hug to give you some heat. It only worked a little bit. He got an idea. He used magic to make you sleep. He opened his mouth and shoved your head in carefully because he didn't want to hurt you more than you already are. He shoved you deeper into his throat and took the first gulp. That gulp was enough to pull your whole body into his throat. He licked your injured foot and gulped again, sending you straight down to his stomach. He huffed and rubbed his gut where you were in, safely tucked away. He decided to make a shelter for the night. Once he did, he layed down on his back and went to sleep with you safely tucked away in his gut.

The
End