Give Me Your (주세요)

Days passed and quickly became weeks, Prom was now just around the corner. The halls were littered with excitement as the poster for the announcement of prom was posted. Today was also the day that the professor for music composition announced who won and gets the chance to perform at the long-awaited event. Almost everyone was chirpy (save for some) including the group of girls who was currently lounging on the back of Minnie's truck.

"What are we going to wear?" The youngest whined as she waves a piece of fry in the air, trying to get the attention of the girl she's in love with "Why are you asking me?" The other girl answered "Because you'll be going with me right? Right eonni?"

"You haven't even asked me, what makes you so sure?" Shuhua gasped, her eyes widened. She was shocked but then just like a light switch, determination filled her eyes "Just don't accept anyone yet, give me a chance to ask you eonni, I promise it will be worth it" Just like that, the youngest ran away to formulate a plan to get Soojin to say yes.

The others watched in amusement, Soyeon was standing, eyes glued to her phone and completely unaware (and doesn't care) of what just happened. Soojin watched as Shuhua ran away and slipped a small smile before going back to her phone, trying to ignore her two friends who were flirting with no shame. Miyeon was sitting beside Soojin while Minnie was standing in between her legs. It was quite a sight, really.

You must be wondering where Yuqi is, she's currently on the other side of the parking lot with a different group of friends, they were Yukhei's group but they warmed up to Yuqi just fine, except for Doyoung. Doyoung was Lucas's closest friend and he wasn't exactly happy when the two announced that they were now officially together but eventually, he warmed up to Yuqi just a tiny bit but for the Beijing puppy, it was good progress.

It's not that she cares, deep down inside she doesn't but Lucas was her boyfriend, and being friends with the person she's in a relationship with, she felt the need to create a good relationship with them. That's what good girlfriends do, right?

"What should we wear?" She snapped her eyes back to a pair of big ones, Lucas looked like a baby. A good looking man-baby. He was one of the most sought-after juniors in their school and was good at gaining everyone's attention. He's kind, gentle, funny, and smarter than your average person. The perfect high school sweetheart.

"I've never really thought about it, any color you might want?" He shook his head and grinned, his thumb pointed at his muscular chest "I look good in everything" He successfully earned a laugh from the cute girl which made his smile broaden. His ego inflated every time he made the girl in front of him, laugh. Yukhei loved seeing Yuqi happy and he was ready to do anything just for it to stay.

"Well look who finally decided to show up, I should smack your boyfriend for taking up all your time" the Thai girl spoke up. Yuqi walked up to the table, she had to promise Lucas that she'll come up with a color for their "theme", the guy was really eager to match her.

"Where's yeonnie?... and shushu?" The girls looked at each other before shrugging "Shuhua's busy plotting, Soyeon's helping her'' the oldest casually spoke up as she takes another spoonful of rice

"Uh plotting for what exactly?" Just then, Shuhua walked up to the table followed by Soyeon who began to set up a keyboard, she then handed Shuhua a microphone attached to a speaker. A lively melody began to fill the air as people flocked to see what the commotion was all about.