A Night to Remember

终于我的心找到了家

마침내 내 마음은 집을 찾았습니다

finally, my heart found a home (to you, I give my heart)

When the girls walked up the alley leading to the marketplace, they were greeted by a string of bright lights and a lively bustling crowd. There were couples, families, and friends walking around, you could smell different kinds of food in the air that the people were selling. There were lines and lines of stalls lined up, selling things ranging from little trinkets and jewelry to musical instruments. It was so easy to get sucked in the lively atmosphere because of the music playing in the background, courtesy of a group of people busking.

"Ladies, I hope your wallets are ready," Minnie's eyes were glazed and trained at one stall, it was obvious that something had yet again, captured the clothes-loving girl. And so, just like that, she had grabbed her girlfriend by the hand and the two skipped happily over to the stall leaving the new couple to decide for themselves.

They all decided to go around as pairs and to meet up around 8 PM sharp to enjoy dinner together. SooShu had already gone on ahead, with the older girl making her girlfriend try on different dresses and scoring discounts.

"Where do you want to go first?" Yuqi looked around, her eyes quickly scanning the surroundings until she spotted a small cart, manned by an old lady, accompanied by a young guy selling tteokbokki "How about we buy food first, and then we could walk around?" Soyeon followed the young girl's line of sight, her own eyes lighting up at the sight of the cart selling her favorite. 

"Let's go"

It's been a couple of minutes since Soojin had dragged Shuhua to another stall and had pushed another hanger towards the young girl, urging her to try the dress that she had picked out. It's been a long time since she had this much fun on an official date. And now that she was with the young, fiery Taiwanese, fun seems to be unending as the young girl had boundless energy within her. 

"Unnie, I'm done changing" Shuhua emerged from the makeshift changing room, and walked towards the older girl who let out a quiet gasp. Soojin knew that Shuhua was beautiful but the white dress seemed to elevate the girl's elegance and beauty even more. Within a second, the older girl had already paid for the dress and dragged the young girl out once more. The last time that the Korean beauty had bought Shuhua a piece of clothing was back when the girl was still a freshman, and she was a Sophomore. She may not have said it out loud, but she appreciated how the girl had taken care of the shirt and even claimed it as her favorite. Although it already looked worn out from being overused, Shuhua refused to let anyone borrow or throw her favorite green shirt.