To the Han River, We Go

"NO nuh-uh, there's no way I'm wearing that" the girl shook her head and huffed in disbelief. First of all, It was getting cold outside, there was no way she was going to wear such a short-cut miniskirt and she doesn't doubt that the older girl would approve of her clothing choice especially when she could freeze and die due to hypothermia.

"That's the fifth outfit you've turned down" Shuhua grumbled, she was sure this was going to drag on. Sometimes, she wondered why her own kind takes too much time just trying to decide on an outfit alone "How long will you guys decide on the outfit? It's almost 4 and unnie said she'll be here by quarter to 5"

"Okay fine, how about this one?" the Thai national held up a soft denim crop top in one hand and a pair of light-wash jeans in the other.

Suddenly, Shuhua jumped up and down, her hand held out high with two of her thumbs in the air

"That gets a thumbs up from me" the maknae commented while looking around with her kimbap in hand. The girls tried to ask for a bite earlier, after having spent the whole hour picking out clothes but the girl had skillfully evaded them screaming "NO, SOOJIN UNNIE MADE THIS FOR ME GO MAKE YOUR OWN"

"Let me do your hair after you change, now go" Minnie pushed Yuqi out of her room and shut the door close so the girl wouldn't hear the two conspiring

"What do you think we should do with her hair? I want something that would make Soyeon malfunction" the older girl snickered and began to ransack her brain for ideas, sure she could do Yuqi's adorable space buns but this occasion calls for something mature and pretty.

"I'm pretty sure unnie malfunctions every time she sees Yuqi"

"Have you counted how many times she's stuttered in front of her?"

"I bet it's Yuqi's turn to stutter when she sees Soyeon unnie, she woke up early to get help from Miyeon unnie and JinJin"

"Is that why you decided to go home early in the morning? You got kicked out?" Minnie let out a loud laugh after hearing what happened to the maknae, leaving the said girl pouting

"As if Miyeon unnie didn't kick you out after that time that you teased her too much, you ended up sleeping on Soyeon unnie's couch since her place was the nearest to unnie remember?" By now, the maknae had an evil smile, she was about to add more things to the older girl's embarrassment when Yuqi came in wearing the clothes that the girls had suggested.