What Happened Yesterday?

我保证照顾好你的心

나는 당신의 마음을 돌볼 것을 약속합니다

I promise to take care of your heart

"Here they come" The four girls quickly made themselves look like they weren't expecting anything but if you'd see Minnie's back, her fingers were crossed. That night, Minnie and Shuhua decided to stay over at Soojin and Soyeon's apartment after the dancer had called her girlfriend, checking to see if the young girl was eating well. When she heard that the girl hadn't, she quickly berated the Taiwanese and demanded her to quickly come over.

"Don't tell me after all that, they're still not together?" The girls watched as the two walked side by side looking normal as ever. "I swear, I'm about to lock them up together in the janitor's closet" the oldest muttered to which the youngest nodded, even going as far as to popping her knuckles looking like she was ready for a fight

"You guys are early, we aren't late, are we?" Soojin shook her head "They slept over at our apartment last night" Soyeon supplied for the girl

"You woke up pretty early" Minnie shot Soyeon a teasing look, trying to get a reaction from the songwriter, but Soyeon remained indifferent. She acted as if she had been doing exactly that every day. "I had to pick Woogi up, her car is still in service, remember?"

The two girls in question then walked on up ahead, leaving the group with a lot of unanswered questions. "Does it look like something's different?" When Soyeon finally came home from their 'date' she skillfully avoided her roommate's questions along with the other girls', answering very vaguely until the girls felt like their questioning was going nowhere.

She left after grabbing a bunch of mandarin oranges and headed for her room. "I need to know" the Thai girl groaned as her girlfriend ran a hand against her back to soothe the younger girl. "We're all curious, I know, but maybe we should wait for those two to tell us themselves?" Miyeon herself was dying of curiosity. She was one of the first ones to figure out who the songwriter was really in love with, in the first place. She was present and saw all the times that the girl got wasted in Hyuna's bar crying over another broken relationship but she knew all too well why the girl was really drinking.

She was the one to call Yuqi every time the girl asked for the puppy because she would refuse anyone to handle her, even going as far as thrashing around when she gets carried forcefully.