"Just be you, Yuqi, there's no one better for that girl other than you." - M.N.Y

有了你,一切都感觉正确

모든 게 옳은 것 같아

With you, everything feels right

"Please, this is like a dream come true. Like things are finally going right, the sun is shining, the air is clean, the flowers are blooming, the grass is greener, the birds are singing, the sun is finally rising in the west--"

"It's east, love"

"The sun is rising in the east, the world is round, everyone is happy" This has been the scenario for the past few minutes after the newly formed couple (finally to everyone's relief) confirmed the girls' suspicions about their relationship. The moment the two shared a look and said yes, the maknae brushed her eye to wipe a fake tear and dramatically asked her girlfriend who could only roll her eyes and do what her girl had asked.

The older couple held each other's hands and went around in circles, squealing. Until they were approached by a few students, asking to keep their voices down due to the group of students practicing for something that seems to be like a band. And now, Miyeon was going on about a long rant while her girlfriend watches and nods her head enthusiastically agreeing with whatever the older girl was going on about.

"I miss 20 minutes ago when they were quiet" The short girl groaned, placing the giraffe in her hold, her head resting on her own girlfriend's shoulder

"Soyeonie, since when has our group been quiet?" the girl could only let out a chuckle and a sigh. Loud was okay, it meant that their group was okay and they were having fun living their lives together. Loud was okay.

"You're right,"

"Aren't I always?" Soyeon rolled her eyes, albeit a smile was on her lips. She playfully shoved Yuqi who acted like she just got kicked, "I love you, but you're pushing it"