SURPRISE, IT'S STILL NOT A NEW CHAPTER

Hey so it's been an insane amount of time since I last posted, a lot of stuff has happened and I soon found myself lacking imagination and will to continue writing. In the period of time that I haven't posted, I haven't tried writing even a little drabble and that honestly wrecked me because I used to have a lot of ideas and passion for writing even though I wasn't the best at it, I am a big believer of practicing will eventually make me perfect my craft but that hasn't been the case. I'm honestly surprised that people are still voting for chapters of this book. I thought this would've been buried by now but that wasn't the case.

Another thing was that I'm no longer updated on what's currently happening to the group, I occasionally stream whenever I get notifications of video uploads on youtube but it honestly hasn't been the same since SJ left the group. That honestly wrecked me and I know it hurts you all too. (G)I-DLE is the very first group that I decided to fully immerse myself in and I fell in love quite hard with all of them too. Their quips, charm, and demeanor were enough to make me say "okay, so maybe kpop girl groups aren't too bad" heck, my very first albums were all three versions of HWAA. It was a real bummer and cube sucks for pulling that stunt on nevies.

Anyways, I hope to get back on writing and hopefully get back my motivation to write so I can finally finish writing the untitled book (I still haven't found the perfect title T-T but maybe it should stay that way? What do you guys think?)

I hope you guys are taking care of your mental health as well as your bodies. Your mind is just as important as your physical well-being. As always, stay safe and stay hydrated.

BUT ALSO 

Here's another WIP for you guys to look out for, let me know what you think

"To simply put it into words, she was the love of my life" 

A brief pause took place before a slow smile crept its way onto her face, despite being wrinkly and hardened by her long, tough years in the music industry, a youthful glow remained within her. Although it wasn't always presently seen, mostly because there's only one reason whenever she becomes soft and tender.

"But I thought-" Everyone knew what the next words were going to be but the woman had cut her off right then and there, she knew exactly how difficult it was, being a woman in love with another woman in such a cutthroat, misogynist, and pretentious industry where artists like her were treated as Gods, all pristine and oh so perfect. It was hard enough being one of the few women pushing for more female voice in the hip hop industry, it was harder not being able to have things your way. "We made it work. Or at least we tried to, it was the most difficult thing that ever happened to me, and was the most painful one"

"If you don't mind me taking a little more of your time, I would gladly tell you the whole story" And that was how Kim Minnie found herself sitting in the chaise lounge of multi-awardee, and recognized national artist, Jeon Soyeon. She had been looking forward to getting a scoop on the legendary artist who contributed a good chunk of awards and had worked on several foundations, helping young kids recognize their own talents and helping the children to cultivate them. 

"Do you guys wanna stay for this?" Minnie turned to her own team consisting of a young camerawoman, the "leader", and their resident makeup artist.

"I can still keep rolling if you want me to," the young Taiwanese replied, however contrary to her words, her eyes were sharp as if daring the reporter to take the bait and force them into overtime knowing that their boss would begrudgingly pay them mere crumbs. "I'm your ride so I don't think I have much of a choice" the other girl piped up. Shuhua, just like an immature prepubescent boy, found humor in the elder's choice of words. "She's your ride, alright"

"How was that funny?" The fox-eyed lady asked, apparently this girl was magic since she almost immediately got the Taiwanese youngster to shut her mouth. Although it looked like she did more than that seeing as how red the young girl currently was. 

Seeing as how the rest of the girls gave her the green light, Minnie adjusted her position and took a deep breath as if preparing for another wave of attack.

"Alright, I think it's time for you to spill"

This was going to be a long night.

Here's another WIP for you guys to look out for (let me know what you think) Which was heavily inspired by The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, I suggest you guys give it a read, definitely worth it.