All I Need (당신)

我在你怀里感到安全

나는 당신의 팔에서 안전을 찾았습니다

I found safety in your arms

"YOU STUPID FUCKER"

A sickening crunch landed on an unsuspecting wide-eyed boy's cheek as Shuhua continued to pepper him with punches loaded with anger. It was anger she has never felt before, sure she got angry at Soojin's haters but this was new for her. She just learned what really happened.

She wanted to tell the other girls of the incident because the young girl was sure her unnies will know what to do but Yuqi had asked her not to, and as much as she hated the idea, she waited for Yuqi to tell the others herself, BUT she never promised not to do anything to the stupid boy who messed with her best friend.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BREATHE AFTER WHAT YOU DID"

Soojin, who was thankfully nearby got alerted of the situation and quickly made her way to the area where a bunch of students had surrounded them, egging on the fight but quickly dispersed when they saw the member of the student council "Shu, stop it" she grabbed the girl by her waist and dragged her away from the boy with a now bloody face.

"I heard what happened, what the hell shu?"

Shuhua panted as she tried to catch up with her breathing. She stared at the bloodied boy currently lying on the ground clutching his head, clearly looking like he was in pain 'you deserve it'

"Unnie, He... Yuqi" the girl stuttered before bursting into tears in Soojin's arms making her freeze,

'So it wasn't a rumor after all'

"Come on shushu, let's get your hands bandaged up okay? You're okay" She tried to be calm for the young girl and guided her to the clinic but not before shooting the older girls a text saying to meet up.

Soojin: We need to talk. Meet me at Room 502 in 10

"Does it hurt really bad?" The ebony-haired girl slowly shook her head 'no' she kept quiet the whole way to the clinic where the nurse immediately sat her down and began cleaning her wound with thankfully, no questions asked.

"Did you hear about what Shuhua did?" Three girls sat down together in an empty classroom. They each had to come up with creative ways in order to ditch their classes (which Minnie was kind of relieved)

"Sit your asses down, this is serious" Soojin placed her bag down and stared at the three girls who were looking at her attentively 

"Seeing as you're skipping classes yourself, we figured" Miyeon answered as she clung to Minnie

She wasn't stupid, Miyeon had a bad feeling about this talk that they were about to have and her gut definitely tells her she needs to do her very best to calm Minnie down or else, her girlfriend would probably be jailed for homicide but then there was also Soyeon who was getting antsy from being away from Yuqi when the girl needs her, she adjusted her position close enough to Minnie for skin contact but also was ready to run just in case Jeon Soyeon decided that in today's agenda, murder sounds just about right.