Really three days?

Will's POV
" What did you tell Percy? he looks more confused than usual." I asked as Nico walked back over. Gods he was cute and his hair looked so sof-. No he told himself you do not like Nico di Angelo. "I just told Percy that I used to have a crush on him, but I'm over that now he's not really my type" Nico said zapping me from my thoughts. "who is your type than?" I asked not really thinking first. My face felt bright red and Nico looked down at his shoes. Nico mumbled something that sounded like you and I felt my face get even redder.
Nico's POV
stupid. why did I say that, the son of Apollo probably hates me now.
"Come on Death Boy you owe me three days," Will said before grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the infirmary. I tried to yank my arm free but Will just gripped it tighter.
He led me down a labyrinth of hallways, we took so many turns that I was completely lost by the time they stopped.
He probably picked a room so far in so I wouldn't be able to find my way back out, Nico thought to himself.
"Here we are" Will announced at last and gestured to a room at the end of the hall. He took a out a big ring of keys and unlocked the door.
In side the room was remarkably big but empty. there was a twin sized bed with bleach white sheets, a mahogany dresser with a large window above it on the one wall, another door that probably led to a bathroom, an old rocker recliner sat by the bed, and a large metal cabinet sat by the door, probably full of medical supplies he told himself.
"lay down on the bed." Will ordered while getting supplies out of the cabinet. "wh-what?" I stuttered and felt my face turn slightly red. " I need to perform a check-up, now lay down." Will clarified. I didn't want to but walked over to the bed and laid down on my stomach. I felt Will's warm hands on my back but he almost immediately pulled back. "What?" I questioned as I sat up
"take off your shirt" He ordered.
"Wh-wh-why?" I stuttered again this time I felt my face go tomato red.
"I need to examine the wounds on your back, now take off your shirt." He said sternly.
"No"
"Yes, doctor's orders"
This time I didn't answer I just crossed my arms and glared at him.
Then he shook his head, grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head.
"Now lay back down" he said clearly irritated. He looked so cute when he was mad. Just to irritate him more I laid down on my back and smirked at him.
"Other way" he sighed looking more frustrated than angry now.
"Make me" I teased. Like I was going to let him hold me hostage here for three days and not be difficult. "Have it your way" he mumbled before grabbing my left arm and leg and flipping me up in the air. I landed back on the bed hard laying on my stomach.
"Ow" I complained and tried to sit up again. But Will pinned my head to the bed.
"Let me up" I pouted
"No I need to check these they look infected" he shouted while pressing on one of the cuts I had gotten from my battle with the wolves. I winced as he touched it.
He took his hand off my head and I started thrashing around.
this time he didn't try to stop me he just turned around and started walking towards the door.

(::)(::)(::)(::)
yea first real chapter so there isn't too much solangelo in this one but there will be just be patient. But what was in this chapter was a very sassy Nico #nicosaysno #Nicosassangelo
Read,Comment,Vote
Peace out
-Mandi