Chapter 44

Crystal's POV
Will noticed it was me almost immediately because, 1.) I kept tripping because my center of balance changed 2.) When I disarmed him quickly I said 'you can do better than that homo'

We were walking back after practicing and it was taking a while because I kept tripping.
"Crystal can you possibly walk any slower?" Will asked walking backwards.
"Ha ha very funny homo" I said and tripped again.
"Do you want me to carry you Crys" He asked as he helped me up.
"You don't have to I don't want to inconvenience you"
"Are you serious you weigh like five pounds I can carry you on my back no problem" he bent down.
I climbed on and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Nico's POV
I saw Will walking out of the forest with Crystal on his back.
"Hey homo number two" Crystal shout at me.
"You know technically I'm a girl so your the homo now" I sigh.
"Yeah but I can still call you that, Archer Dan figure out it was you?" she laughs.
"Yeah I wouldn't kiss him and is that seriously what you call him?" I question.
"Yes and I like totally had a full on make out session with your boyfriend it was intense" she teases.
"Funny that's not how I saw it" Will sassed.
"Well how did you see it doctor?"
"The only thing I saw was you falling on your face the whole way there and the whole way back"
"I wouldn't be tripping if your stupid guy bodies weren't so unbalanced" she said firmly.
"You two are crazy why do I hang out with you" I sigh.
"Well I'm your boyfriend and she's your sister" Will says.
"Thank you captain obvious" I roll my eyes walking back to the cabin.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Sorry it's so short but I would have felt bad if I didn't post anything.
Peace out
-Mandi