Chapter 50

Will's POV
Leo and I had worked all day and when the campfire rolled around I was too tired to go and instead got a shower and slipped into top bunk bed it was kinda weird being in my own cabin on the weekend but it was also nice the rest of the cabin was at the campfire as we usually lead the sing-a-longs, so I was all alone with my thoughts.

I was laying face down on pillow not really awake but not really asleep when I heard someone step on the creaky board in front of the door. I groggily lifted my head to see who was here the campfire didn't end for another twenty minutes or so, so it wasn't one of my siblings. I looked around and didn't see anyone,'I must be hearing things being alone for so long' I concluded in my head and slammed my head back into the pillow. Moments later I felt the bed sink down next to me and panicked flailing my arms at the invisible force beside me.

I heard a loud thump followed by a very feminine ow.

I looked over the side of the bed to see Nico sprawled out on the floor rubbing his head from the fall.

"Holy Hades Solace what are you trying to do kill me" he wheezed.

"Oh my gods Nico sorry I thought I was being attacked by an ax murder or like a rapist something" I apologize climbing down sitting on the floor and pulling him into my lap.

"I'm gone all day and the greeting I get is being flipped off the top bunk off your bed" he jokes.

"I said I was sorry and I think you deserved that for disappearing all day and making me hangout with Leo" I sigh.

"I didn't disappear I was with Jason" he kisses me lightly straddling my waist.

"You better not be cheating on me DeathBoy" I tease him when we pull away foreheads touching.

"I don't know I have I thing for blondes with blue eyes" he fits his mouth to mine tangling his hands in my messy still damp hair.

I deepen the kiss pulling him closer sliding by hands under the hem of his shirt. He moaned into the kiss at my touch tugging my hair harder.

"If you guys are going to do the nasty could you do it on the floor of the Hades cabin instead" Someone fake gags from the door way.

I break away from Nico and turn my head towards the door seeing Henry covering his eyes.

"Sorry Bro I kinda flipped him off a bed and then that happened" I say shyly.

"I think it's time for us to go back to my cabin don't you" Nico purrs getting off my lap excruciatingly slow,"Come on sunshine I think we have things to do"

"Uh-Uh... yeah stuff" I stutter as he pulls me out of the cabin.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Short I know but I have more.

Also I would be so happy if you would check out my new solanglo AU 'You're Different And That's Extraordinary'

Peace Out
-Mandi