Beauty Queen and Sparky to the rescue

Just to clarify it's about the beginning of October so they've been broken up for about a month also the beginning of October is my B-day but that is completely irrelevant so.
Nico's POV
"Come on Nico I neeed someone to practice with" Jason whinned from beside me.
"Go away Jason I'm not in the mood" I shout back
"Come on if your not going to come out can you at least tell me whats been bugging you"
"I can't Jason"
"Why not?"
''I want to tell you then you could help me but I can't"
"Yes you can open your mouth and form words"
"It's not that easy" I sigh 'especially when one of your boyfriend's sisters had the goddess of love cure you' I thought to my self.
"Whatever I'm tired of arguing if you don't want to tell me that's cool"
"No I want to tell you cause you can control your bady but I can't"
"If you want tell me then tell"
"No I physically can't"
Jason's POV
Nico was really confusing me he wants to tell me whats bugging him but he can't.
"Why can't you?''
"I can't tell you that ...... because ....... put a ...... on me " he shouted at me, he spoke perfectly clear but some of the words didn't come out
"oh you seriously can't tell me"
"Yes that's what I've been trying to tell you but you wouln't listen"
"Geez sorry Neeks, I can figure this out and help you I have no idea what the first part was but I can get the gist of the second part. Who put what on you?" I ask
He tried replying several times but it didn't work.
"Why don't you try calling them something different?'' I suggested.
"Piper's ....."
"OOOO I can get this let me think uhh Piper's sister?" he shook his head no "her brother?" Another no, "her Mom?" He shook his head yes.
"Okay so Aphrodite put what on you? Wait can Piper help me? If you want to keep this private then I can't try to figure it out but it'll be easier will Piper helping"
"I guess?" He replied sheepishly
"That sounded like a question if your not okay with it it's fine"
"Piper can help I'm sick and tired of the stupid ....... and her stupid ........ and which ever stupid ...... kid summoned her to ........ me and .... and I have to see ..... everyday and not have ....... of my....." He half stated shouted.
"Okay I did not get any that but I'll be right back" I ran out towards the Aphrodite cabin.

I knocked on the door of the doll house looking cabin.
"Hi Jason" Lucy beamed.
"Is Piper here?''
"No she's over in the Zeus cabin with your sister and Annabeth and Calypso"
"Thanks Lucy"
I yelled running to my cabin.

"Piper Piper Piper I need you"
"What now Jason?"
"I can't say just come help me" I said grabbing her wrist and hauling her out of the cabin.
"Jason seriously what do you need?"
"I'm trying to help Nico and now so are you"
"Okay"

Piper's POV
We reached cabin thirteen and Jason knocked on the door.
"Nico I got Piper can we come in?" Jason called
We got no answer but moments later Nico opened that door looking happier than I'd seen him all month.
"What took you so long Jason I thought you had left me I can't deal with this any more I just want to ..........." noticing he was still skipping words he started frowning again.
"Don't worry I wouldn't leave you when you need help" I said as we sat on the two couches.
"uh Jason you still haven't told me what the problem is" I butted in.
"...... because ....... put a ...... on me to make me ........." Nico replied.
"who did what now?'' I asked.
"Aphrodite did something to Nico I just don't know what" Jason told me, Nico nodded his head.
"So my best bet is that he's cursed can you tell me as much as you can Nico?"
"....... put a .... on me so that I would ...... with .... and then she said to break the ..... .... needed to .... me but every time I get close I loose ....... of my .... and it makes me so frustrated."
"Okay so the only things I got from that was is that Aphrodite put a curse on you then told you the cure" I say because really how do you figure out what someone is trying to say with the key words in a sentence.
"Can you make hand signs?" Jason asked.
"That's actually a great idea Jason" I shout "Nico we'll go through what you said and when get to one of the missing words you can act it out"
"Okay this sounds weird though" he shrugged
"Aphrodite put a curse on you to make you?" Jason began, Nico put his hands into fists, pressed them together then pulled them apart.
"uhh pull, snap, break" then he nodded before pointing up.
"Aphrodite made you break up with Will?" I guessed.
"Yes" he screamed.
"Okay than we just need to find out the cure" Jason acknowledged, Nico walked over to his desk.
"Thank you captain Obvious" I sighed, then Nico handed me a slip of paper.
Inside it only said one word 'KISS'.
"Okay I have it all Aphrodite cursed Nico to loose control of his body and to break the curse Nico has to get Will to kiss him" I stated feeling proud of my puzzle skills.
"See Nico I told you calling Piper would help" Jason told the younger boy, but he just rolled his eyes.

(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Peace Out
-Mandi